Autumn Village Inc

Reviews of Autumn Village Inc

Assisted Living Reviews for Autumn Village Inc

June 08, 2010

By Livin4Jesus

LOOKING FOR A HOME FOR A LOVE ONE?

I must say that no place is like home, but from experience and for the price you will not find a better place. The Owner is a Christan and it shows the way she treats her patients. The home is kept very clean, the food is better than I eat at home and the people who work there are very friendly. My Sister has been their years and in all that time I must say I only had one conflict and it was taken care of. My sister is VERY happy and has never once complained. She is well enough to know if someone mistreats her. I recommend this home, along with my sister.

Costs for Autumn Village Inc

Photos of Autumn Village Inc

Services and Amenities of Autumn Village Inc

• State Licenses: AL5221

About Autumn Village Inc

Our community features renovated one and two-bedroom apartments with a fireplace and new flooring and carpet. We have three different flooring options that are, evergreen, sequoia and willow to choose from depending on your taste. Our rooms have comfortable chairs that have a soft feel to offer the much-needed relaxation. Our community is flexible and always ready to welcome new residents depending on their budget. Because we have one and two bedroom apartments residents are free to choose on that is a perfect fit for their needs. We also have a large outside deck perfect for basking. Autumn Village is dedicated to offering its residents the best services they need. We have made this easy by having a number to call that is free; we can also be visited from Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. In addition to offering top notch services to our residents we also offer the following amenities:

• Every home has a washer and dryer
  • A pet-friendly community that is regulated
  • Peaceful courtyard
  • Extra storage for additional stuff
  • We have an emergency maintenance for all emergency related issues
  • Public transportation is nearby for easy access to health services
  • A professional management team
  • Autumn village is peaceful and naturally beautiful.

We are surrounded by lavish landscaping and mature trees that will make you feel peaceful.

Map of Autumn Village Inc