Atria Park of San Pablo

Reviews of Atria Park of San Pablo

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Park of San Pablo

May 10, 2016

By CarolQCZAO

I looked at Atria Park. The people who assisted me were very excellent and very knowledgeable. The atmosphere was very wonderful and very conducive to well-being. The rooms were small but nice. They had activities, and I observed them playing bingo. It is a very positive place.

May 28, 2015

My mother had been in Atria San Pablo two years ago. They're very clean and very caring. It's like being in a hotel, which was really nice. The staff were very good. The apartments were very nice, and she had a little studio. But once she got past the time of being able to do certain things for herself, she would be sent somewhere else.

May 13, 2015

We visited Atria San Pablo, and the staff seemed very nice and engaged. We didn’t eat there, but they do have a restaurant-style setup.

December 22, 2014

By Margie7

I went and saw Atria. The rooms looked very nice. They were small, but they were clean, and the people were very nice. I was not able to see that many residents, but the ones that I saw looked fine and happy.

March 31, 2014

I like Atria San Pablo. I'm very much impressed. It's a high-class facility, which is what we were used to. Their cheapest rooms were too much for our budget. We can't afford to live there. The lady who worked with me was very well-dressed, well-mannered, spoke well, and was a classy lady. Everybody else was also friendly The facility was newer and really very nice. It was right across the street from where my daughter works and only about five or six miles from where she lives.

September 26, 2013

By Colleen8

Atria was warm and friendly. They seem to have all the accommodations that were needed at the time. There was access to all therapy sessions. The food was good.

June 25, 2013

By Caring2016

The place is nice, small, and well-staffed. I think everything is excellent so far.

May 18, 2012

By caring11

The Atria at San Pablo is a lovely assisted living facility. It is small enough to be personal and large enough to be well staffed. The staff themselves are courteous and friendly. Always willing to do what is asked of them, be it a napkin to wipe a mouth, or a towel to dry hair. The rooms are kept clean, and clutter free. The property is kept in tip top shape. The people who stay there are kept in the best condition possible. They are cared for by a various amount of providers, nutritionists, and nurses. Their diet is controlled and there is a variety provided so that they do not get bored with what they are eating. There are various activities daily for the patients to participate in. Anything from church services on Sundays to game nights. I do recommend this facility to anyone looking for a wonderful place for their family member, or even themselves. A great community atmosphere with a at home feel, properly staffed and everything you would need. It's like you're on vacation!

April 13, 2012

By commercesd

We really liked the stately, fresh, southern style look of the Atria San Pablo that we visited while looking at possible assisted living facilities for my friend's aunt. The location couldn't be nicer, as there is access to everything - from . golf, to dining and culture. It is also comforting that it is right near the Mayo Clinic, Hospital and Emergency Room. They have an impressive selection of living choices and floor plans to choose from, including various apartment sizes. The property includes areas for all kinds of activities, in addition to a cafe and club for residents, friends and family to enjoy. The events and activities include recreational fun, in addition to programs designed to enhance the senior's lives. The dining options included a stellar level of food service, like what a high-end hotel would offer. The meals we saw looked very appetizing. This is an outstanding retirement community, where seniors may enjoy many options for as much independence as they need, and still live in a safe environment, attended to whenever necessary.

Memory Care Reviews for Atria Park of San Pablo

• Nurses Extra: Licensed Nursing Care On Site

• State Licenses: ALF AL9546

• Get Costs

About Atria Park of San Pablo

Located across the street from the renowned Mayo Clinic, near downtown shops and some of Florida's most beautiful beaches, Atria Park of San Pablo is a welcoming community with all the comforts of home and discreet, personalized care available 24/7. For individuals with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia, the community offers Life Guidance forward-thinking memory care in a secure, structured neighborhood.

Along with assisted living and memory care services, Atria Park of San Pablo offers enhanced supportive services provided by a licensed nurse on-site 24/7 or additionally trained staff. These services include oxygen management, diabetes management (insulin storage, reminders and injections), assistance with CPAPs and other medical equipment, and more.

Community features include a large front porch, courtyard with gazebo and beautifully landscaped grounds surrounded by trees with walking paths. Inside, you'll find multiple dining venues, a library, salon and barber shop, and inviting common spaces for gathering with neighbors.

Chef-prepared meals full of flavor, variety and flair are on the menu every day, and monitoring and assistance with mechanical soft, pureed and thickened liquids diets is available.

With a calendar full of engaging events and discreet support available when it's needed, residents enjoy a simplified life and daily opportunities to connect without the stresses of maintaining a home.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 390 locations in 45 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria is the residence of choice for more than 41,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 15,000 employees. Atria creates vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in the world.

Map of Atria Park of San Pablo