Citrus Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Citrus Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Citrus Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

November 02, 2016

By bebyblueyes23

I have a family member in this facility its a very updated and neatly cleaned place the rooms are great, food is okay but could use some improving. all staff from nursing to laundry are very helpful even the housekeepers the place always smells good compared to other places i have been you couldnt tell you were in a nursing home. keep up the great work

July 22, 2016

By majacmomma

This facility advertises as a respite provider. I made arrangements over a month in advance for them to care for my Granddaughter (19y/o) who is totally disabled. Took a tour of the facility and was very happy with all that I saw. They got the necessary care plan from her doctor, and medication was arranged for stay. I was providing all of her supplies. Four (4) days prior to the day I was to take her in they called and cancelled out on me! No good reason was given. I had already purchased my flight tickets and all arrangements for my much needed vacation. I am very disappointed in this facility and will never consider them again and would never recommend them. If they cannot care for a disabled person for a week I would never trust them for anything long term!

March 31, 2016

By Mike122316550

Citrus Hills was nice, but they didn't have any rooms available at the time, and the staff did not seem to be quite as caring as the other places we visited. The best thing about it was that it was a new facility.

December 12, 2012

By debi3

My Mom was there before she died. Hospice came in and the facility nurses and hospice nurses worked well together. it was good they allow hospice in with no questions.

About Citrus Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

Citrus Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Hernando, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Citrus Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Citrus Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center