Bay Breeze Nursing and Retirement Center

Reviews of Bay Breeze Nursing and Retirement Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Bay Breeze Nursing and Retirement Center

October 22, 2015

By Kmille

My 83 yr old mother-in-law was in rehab for 3 months and then their assisted living facility for a year before she passed away. I cannot say enough good things about their warm, loving, "happy" staff and their immaculate, bright sunny facility. She was so happy there and felt like she was in her own home surrounded by friends and family. She loved her private room with her private bathroom and her little patio and garden outside. They let the resident decorate their rooms however they want with their own furniture, pictures, plants etc. The dining room is like a nice restaurant and they have lots of big barbecues, parties, holiday events and live entertainment on a regular basis. I enjoyed visiting with her there because ever employee seemed to really love their job and the residents they took care of. Baybreeze redefines "nursing home". It was just home for her and we are so indebted to them for taking such good care of her down to her very last day! We will miss them all dearly...

October 05, 2012

By sward

My great grand mother is a resident at Bay Breeze Nursing & Retirement Center. Shes been there now going on four years. She is one hundred and one years old. A Centurion, a time warrior if you will. Even still, she maintains the same clarity and mental sharpness she had at the tender age of 19. This facility and its staff have definitively made Mamaw's last years a better time for her. The staff always are quick to answer our questions and if they don't know the answer they will stop what they are doing and get the information for you, impressive to say the least. They have always treated my grand mother like she was their grand mother, with the respect and dignity that she deserves.When Manmaw turned 100, the facility threw her a 100 birthday bash, and boy did she have fun!! She hasn't seen so many good friends and family like that in years that she lit up like one thousand watt light bulb when she saw them!The facility organized it and facilitated it complete with staff to watch the residents and wait staff to wait on them and their families.I think this facility has what others lack, and that's compassion, you can see it written in the faces of the employes, and I would definitely recommend it.

Nursing Home Reviews for Bay Breeze Nursing and Retirement Center

December 21, 2012

By bda86

I'm never very comfortable in these types of facilities, but I'm no less comfortable in Bay Breeze than anywhere else. My great-aunt is happy there (severe developmental disabilities) and the facility itself is clean and well kept. I can just never get over the smell. It's so antiseptic and barely covers the odors of older people no longer in control of their own bodies. But they seem to generally care about the residents and know them fairly well. They constantly have activities for the residents to participate in, and before Lynn was bedridden, we would get little trinkets at Christmas that they made together. She is on a locked door ward as there are a lot of patients that have lost most of their mental capacity, but there are always staff members around which makes me feel more at ease for their safety. The staff always greet my grandmother by name when she makes her weekly visits to her sister and are always happy to see us extended relatives when we manage to make it down to visit the family.

August 08, 2012

By breezer7

My brother was in Bay Breeze Nursing home for a brain tumor several years ago. Since then I have had friends who were there after hospital stays. I can truly say that this nursing home is wonderful. The staff is caring and friendly, the facility is clean and the food is good. They go the extra mile for each resident to make their stay there as pleasant as they can. The permanent residents seem to feel truly at home because of the kind way they are treated as individuals and not just as patients. I highly recommend Bay Breeze Nursing Home and Retirement Center.

About Bay Breeze Nursing and Retirement Center

Bay Breeze Nursing and Retirement Center is a senior living provider in Gulf Breeze, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Nursing Homes. Contact Bay Breeze Nursing and Retirement Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bay Breeze Nursing and Retirement Center