Oak Hammock at University of Florida

Reviews of Oak Hammock at University of Florida

Assisted Living Reviews for Oak Hammock at University of Florida

June 26, 2012

By K.T.

This facility met the needs of my Great Aunt through all of the stages of her cancer. She first started in an apartment style room. As her illness progressed, she was moved to a room with more medical equipment, nurses and around the clock care. I would like to note, there are "houses" outside of the main nursing building for people that can still be on their own with limited assistance from the nursing staff, although my aunt never lived in one. I visited the facility many times over the course of her stay. The rooms were clean and she was allowed to decorate the way that she liked (to an extent) in order for it to feel like a home. The nurses were always pleasant and friendly. The facilities were always clean and smelled fresh. The front desk staff followed the guidelines for signing in and signing out each time I would visit and they were always friendly. My aunt did not have complaints about this facility when we asked her. To the best of my knowledge, my aunt enjoyed her time at Hammock Oaks and I would recommend this facility to anyone requiring their services.

Services and Amenities of Oak Hammock at University of Florida

About Oak Hammock at University of Florida

Oak Hammock at University of Florida is a senior living provider in Gainesville, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Oak Hammock at University of Florida for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oak Hammock at University of Florida