Gainesville Health Care Center - Florida

Reviews of Gainesville Health Care Center - Florida

Nursing Home Reviews for Gainesville Health Care Center - Florida

September 08, 2015

By Jukeboxzell

To all who are thinking of putting a family member in this facility in Gainesville Florida. WARNING!!! the facility is in concert with the superior towing company . they have several policy's depending upon with whom you speak with . I am a 65yr old disabled combat veteran ,my vehicle is clearly marked as such and it has a lift gate on it for my scooter.I was parked in a legal handicapped parking spot.I'm sure they don't care about what's right and wrong but I do.....I recommend not placing a family member there unless you're choices are as limited as mine are .When they can't allow a person time enough to get a parking pass and get back out to the vehicle there's something wrong with this picture .

October 31, 2014

My neighbor has dementia, and we placed her in Gainesville Health Care Center. I go there like once a week and they are very good from what I see. The surroundings and rooms are good. They are building another facility, and they are going to move her later. They are nice. It is an older place, but it is clean. She is in a shared room. The staff's ethics is great and from what I see, the food is good too. They have all kinds of activities. They have excursions, if they want. They have bingo and all kinds of different things. I think my neighbor is satisfied.

Services and Amenities of Gainesville Health Care Center - Florida

About Gainesville Health Care Center - Florida

Gainesville Health Care Center - Florida is a senior living provider in Gainesville, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Gainesville Health Care Center - Florida for more details on services and rates.

Map of Gainesville Health Care Center - Florida