Fort Walton Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Fort Walton Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Fort Walton Rehabilitation Center

December 27, 2015

By redhot

I visited this facility and the staff wasn't helpful at all.I was looking for someone and they didn't know they where,told me just to look around.The nurses were at the nurses station standing around talking and on cell phones.I wouldn't put anyone in there if it was free.I've talked with other people who have had plenty of complaints about this place.

May 06, 2015

By Bob106480850

Excellent, outstanding, very good. The staff is very attentive, and it is sufficient staff for the community that resides in there.They have a very good operation, it's very clean, and the food is good. I haven't tried the food personally, but judging from my mother-in-law, she eats it up pretty much on a regular basis. I am impressed with the attentiveness of the staff and the cleanliness of Fort Walton Rehabilitation Center.

June 11, 2012

By Peaches3

Parthenon Healthcare Of Fort Walton is a very nice facility. It is very clean and one does not get the all too familiar "nursing home" smell when entering the facility. I always see the cleaning staff cleaning the halls and rooms when I'm there. The staff has always been very nice, helpful, and accommodating to us whenever we have questions. I've noticed that they are also very nice and attentive to the patients as well. The patients always look clean and look well cared for.On the downside, the patients often complain about the food. The food looks good, but they say it does not taste good. Patients that are well enough to go to the dining room, get a hot fresh meal. However, the bedridden patients often complain that the food is cold by the time it gets to them. I would highly recommend the company get better food carts and/or trays to keep the food hot, so everyone can enjoy a hot meal.

Services and Amenities of Fort Walton Rehabilitation Center

About Fort Walton Rehabilitation Center

Fort Walton Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Fort Walton Beach, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Fort Walton Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fort Walton Rehabilitation Center