Lake Forest Park

Reviews of Lake Forest Park

Assisted Living Reviews for Lake Forest Park

January 13, 2018

By Deanna

It is a loving community; I have family members there. They have excellent activities for the assisted living, with seven or eight activities a day to keep them busy. Lots of groups come in and do things with them. There are bus rides to sight-see and go to stores and churches. Once or twice a week, doctors come in and be your physician. They're excellent, and I highly recommend them. The food is good.

January 29, 2017

By AMSC

I cannot say enough positive comments about the community. It is a beautiful facility with great food and friendly caring staff. When my dad arrived there he was in bad shape. After just a few months he has stabilized mentally and physically. He is moving this week into the independent living villa and is so thrilled. I never dreamed he could be so healthy.

October 31, 2016

By thee fox

Right now my wife is in here. The place is clean, and the staff is excellent. They are a caring bunch, they are aware of the residents, and I have absolutely zero bad to say about it. The best thing that stood out to me was the care that they took for the residents.

September 30, 2015

By Heriberto

I like the apartments that they have here. They were nice and spacious. They were put together nicely. They have high ceilings and nice little patios. They were not very big and not very small too. Outside of that, there was nothing else that interests me. The lady was very nice, but she didn't give me a full tour. They had an event where they said we go over to the cafeteria where they serve lunch, and when I went there, it was so crowded. There wasn't even a table for me to sit down, and that was disappointing as well.

August 27, 2015

By Joe111234150

I like the presentation during my visit. I also like the fact that the residents are very nice. I was able to meet a couple of the residents and see their apartments, and it was very nice. They all seemed to be very congenial and happy. It has a very nice atmosphere. I saw their calendar of activities as they pointed that out to me, and they seemed to have plenty.

July 06, 2015

I liked very much the layout of the rooms here. It was 15 minutes from my house. They took a while with me; they sat down and spoke with me. The nurse was forthcoming. The thing not so appealing was that I found some residents sitting out who were not engaged with each other at all. The hallways were a little bit narrow. They have a later breakfast, which I thought was appealing to my mom.

June 18, 2015

By Tina35

It was lovely. It was really wonderful, and they were very helpful. I really like the facility. The people working there were lovely. I got to see the whole place, and they were lovely. I thought they were small, but it would have been fine for my mother by herself. I saw the dining facility, and it looked like the food is great, but I did not eat there. It was very clean. The atmosphere was very pleasant, and I would recommend it to anyone.

April 29, 2015

It looks very nice. It is like a whole bunch of dorm rooms attached inside a house. It is like a sorority house. I did check the rooms, and all the things we have seen have been like that. It is not a negative for that place, but it has been that way. One thing we did see is called the efficiency room, and we would not put my father in it because we thought it was too small. The one room apartment style is a little bit better, but it would have been a large downsize for my father. They have a lot of activities, but I don't know if my father would join in. They have things on different days every day. They have grocery shopping on certain days and going to different places on other days. They have cooking things and crafts things which he would not have done. I couldn't really find anything I thought he would actually do. I did saw the dining facility, and it was fine.

March 27, 2015

The visit here was OK. People were nice, and it was OK. It seemed a little crowded for me. I didn't look at the individual rooms, and I was just in the main area. It is typical, and I wasn't overly impressed. I thought it's just typical of what I have seen else in other cities. I was more impressed with the staff. They were very nice, very cordial, and very helpful. As for activities, I didn't go into any details with them about that, and it was just more of scoping it out. I think it was the staff that stood out here. I'd say they can look into it, but I don't know if I'd say that is the one they can go into.

February 09, 2015

Mary is in here right now. It is a wonderful place. She really likes it. Therapy is wonderful. She enjoys being there. The staff is friendly. Everyone knows her, and they are very helpful. Oh my God! You can't ask for better food. It is wonderful.

December 30, 2014

By Rosemarie9

It was very nice. Instead of rooms, they had villas outside; you got your own garage, a porch in the front, and a screened-in room in the back. It was like a home, and everything was very nice there. If you needed help like later on, you could move in to the big house and have a room in there. To me, it would be the closest place to home. My friend has a dog, and pets are allowed. She could walk the dog. The people all looked fine and happy.

September 23, 2014

By Bertha2

I am presently living here. I chose it because it is very close to where I live and it meets all of my needs. Location is important because friends and family can come and visit me. The thing that is the best about it is that it is new, clean, and I cannot find anything wrong about it. The staff is very friendly, considerate, and professional. The dining room is excellent and it is like being in a cruise ship. They have a wonderful menu. The food is excellent. I feel like I am on a vacation. There are different kinds of rooms and they are very nice. I am in a little apartment that is 380 square feet. We have activities like playing games to increase our memory, they have people come in for music, there are all kinds of parties, and they keep us quite busy socially.

August 28, 2014

By Caring90202250

My mom is here. When you walk in there, is a nice foyer and a general sitting area with couches and all kinds of little things. It is clean. They clean it daily and they clean my mom's and the other residents' rooms. It is great. She has one big efficiency apartment. One area is her bed and the other area is her living room with her personal things. Then, she also has a bathroom. They keep her busy and I have no worries because if anything happens to her, they call me. I like it and she likes it, which is the important thing. They have activities like arts and crafts. They have bingo, card games, ice cream socials, happy hour every Friday and they have somebody who comes by and plays music. Then, they have beverages and snacks. For those who want to go, they sign up and they take them out of the community for dinner. They take them to the grocery on one day, the drug store on the other and department store on another day. They take them to church on Sunday. They are pretty flexible because she didn't like the church that they go to, and they take her to the church that she likes. I will definitely recommend it to anyone if they need to have their parents cared for.

July 20, 2014

It was very nice. They were very good with my sister; they explained things. They gave her a lot of different options. I thought it would be the best thing for her because it would have been a lot closer to me. I would have been able to help her more. They had a swimming pool, activities, and different things for her. They would have kept her well occupied. I wouldn't have had to worry about her; it has security. They showed us their kitchen and their eat-in places. The only thing is the front parking, where when you have people that are interested trying to find a place to park. Other than that, there wasn't any problem. The manager was very good. Both of the young ladies that we talked to were very good. They had the answers to all the questions, and they were very well prepared for the different situations.

February 27, 2014

By Peter16

My dad is a current resident here. We moved him there the beginning of November. He is all situated and he's quite comfortable where he is. They have a nice clean facility. I like that it's conveniently located and not far from me, so it makes it easier to see him more regularly. They seem to be taking care of him. He is well fed. That's what he was looking for and so that's what we found for him. The staff seems to be competent. They're there when my dad needs them. They take them shopping and they take them to church on Sundays. They do the standard things. My dad loves to play pool and the pool table is in their back facility. But they don't take him there as often as I think they should. I wish they would take him there a little bit more often. They must have a half dozen golf carts to take people around, but I don't think he gets out there as much. I wish they would be a little bit more active with him. I think they're doing a pretty good job but I wish they could be a little bit more detailed when it comes to their personal service. I would see a lot of people sitting in the front lobby area and they're always the same people. It just like they sit there, there is nothing going on and they are not doing anything. Perhaps they need a little bit more employees to keep people busy and to keep people doing things.

February 24, 2014

I went for a visit and I thought the place was great. I went to one of their activities. I was not really thrilled with the food. The other drawback I had there was the age of the community because I'm younger and there was one couple there that was even close to my age. I want to socialize and it just didn’t work out for me. It would have been great for my mother but I'm looking for a place that I can go into as an independent living and move on as I get older.

February 14, 2014

By Micheal3

I go by here when I go to work every day. I visited this place for my mom but she lives with my sister in law now. It's an assisted living facility with a memory unit. It was nice and beautiful in the inside. The rooms looked nice as well. They have activities. I liked the people I talked with.

Independent Living Reviews for Lake Forest Park

March 27, 2017

By Bonnie750555

I liked it. The homes were duplexes and very nicely laid-out. They were quite small but very nice. They had a nice pool, people seemed very friendly, and it was a nice facility. Their activities seemed good.

November 30, 2016

By Dorothy370033

It was very nice and had a lot of amenities. They had a room where you go to play cards, they had a beautiful swimming pool, and the dining room was very nice. I found it to be very nice. The people who worked there were very nice.

November 14, 2016

By Michelle884578

I thought the people were great here, but it was too far away. It was a very lovely place. I saw the dining room where the residents were enjoying pizza, and it looked nice; everybody was dressed up and having a good time, so I enjoyed it.

June 25, 2014

I thought it was wonderful. It was all very, very nice. I like it all. It couldn't have been better. In regards to activities, you name it and they have it.

Costs for Lake Forest Park

Photos of Lake Forest Park

Services and Amenities of Lake Forest Park

• Pool

• Pets: Yes

• Get Costs

About Lake Forest Park

It’s time you experienced the retirement you have always dreamed of. Let Lake Forest Park provide you with the freedom to enjoy life while all of your needs are being taken care of. Whether you are looking for an Independent, Assisted Living or Memory Care community, Lake Forest Park will help you retire with dignity and class.

Lake Forest Park is an active senior community, complete with an activities director, special events, social clubs, a fitness center and scheduled transportation. Just because you retire doesn’t mean you have to give up on your passions. At Lake Forest Park, we believe that it’s important for every resident to continue on with the activities they enjoy most during their retirement.

Located in sunny Fort Pierce, Florida, Lake Forest Park is a worry-free and maintenance-free senior living community full of choices. Housing options such as studios, one bedroom, and two bedroom apartments are available - providing you with easy senior living. Whether you are looking for Independent, Assisted Living or Memory Care, our senior community of Lake Forest Park is the premier retirement community on the Treasure Coast.

Outside Care

• Transportation to Doctor's Appointments and Local Area Attractions?: Yes
    • Allows Outside Home Care or Home Healthcare Services?: Yes

Apartment Features:

Utilities Included, Wheelchair Accessible, Full Kitchen

Community Features

TV Room, Housekeeping, Swimming Pool, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Greenhouse/Garden, Parking, Hobby Area/Workshop, Guest Rooms, Volunteer Programs, Pharmacy, Travel, Laundry Facilities, Billiards, Beauty Parlor, Guest Speakers

At Lake Forest Park, we offer a resort style retirement unlike any other. Our maintenance-free, senior community provides you with the lifestyle you deserve at a price you can afford. With restaurant style dining, daily events and activities and a friendly neighborhood community, Lake Forest Park represents active senior living at its best.

Life at Lake Forest Park gives you the opportunity to enjoy the freedom to do the things you want to do, when you want to do them. The choices are yours to make every day. Participate in daily activities and social events. Make new friends and memories that will last a lifetime. Get involved in as much or as little as you want - it’s your lifestyle.

Lake Forest Park offers a fully licensed Assisted Living Community on premises. We understand that each individual's needs are personal and unique. At Lake Forest Park Assisted Living, we strive to work with our residents on a personal basis to ensure specific needs are addressed and appropriately met. Residents of our Assisted Living Community are afforded as much independence as preferred with the comfort of knowing that personal care and support services are available within our community as needed.

Apartment Features

Temperature Controls, Kitchenette, Emergency Call System, Private Bathrooms

Community Features

Activities/Recreation, Beauty/Barber Shop, Chapel Services, Private Dining Room, Gardens/Outside Patio, Facility Parking, Private Laundry, Guest Meals, Room Service, Pharmaceutical Service, Separate Therapy Room, Transportation, Pet Permitted

Map of Lake Forest Park