The Rose Garden of Ft Myers

Reviews of The Rose Garden of Ft Myers

Assisted Living Reviews for The Rose Garden of Ft Myers

October 14, 2016

By ndchula

My wife was to move into an assisted living facility on 16 June 2016 and we had the room ready, clothes unpacked and all set for the night. Had lunch at the Rose Garden and saw an Occupational Therapist that afternoon. He thought she might a dislocated right shoulder and should have it popped in place at Lee Memorial ER. At the ER, I described how she was having balance problems and a CAT scan was ordered which showed bleeding on the brain which would have been fatal if not operated, which they did on 17 June 2016. Because of the subsequent care required she is now in Health Park. The Rose Garden was extremely fair and buying the furniture that I had purchased for the room at what I paid for them. Reimbursed me for the time we couldn't stay though they weren't obligated to. I feel that this was very admirable of them. The staff and personal are very friendly and helpful. Special accolades has to go to Geraldine. She will go out of her way to help and assist you. She is very concerned about the well being of all. When the furniture that I had ordered, she, Geraldine, along with the manager set up the room, made the bed and got all in order for my wife's arrival. I highly recommend this facility.

September 30, 2016

By Anonymous207718

The first thing I noticed about The Rose Garden Of Ft Myers was the neighborhood was kind of different, but the facility itself was very nice because it's brand-new. They did a good job, and they have a nice facility. I would certainly consider it. They provided answers and provided me with literature.

September 27, 2016

By Kimberly054716

Moving into the Rose Garden has greatly improved my mother's quality of life. She will be the first to tell you that she wished she would have moved sooner. However, fear of the unknown and the stigma attached to ALFs held her back and kept her living a lonely life. Both her mental and physical health deteriorated as a result. Now she has all of her meals with her friends in the beautiful dining room, attends exercise classes, Bible study, movies in the theater, and more. Undoubtedly, her favorite events are the elaborate monthly parties they have at the Rose Garden. Each one has a different theme and there is music and dancing. As for me, knowing that mom is safe and happy brings me brings me piece of mind that is positively priceless.

August 25, 2016

By Nichols M

This is a brand new facility. It is beautiful. Thanks to Geraldine, we were able to get my 98-year old mother in.

July 07, 2016

By Micky0429

Can't say enough great things about the Rose Garden. The staff is the very best!!! The facility is always clean. The dining area is extremely nice and food is served restaurant style. Everyone truly cares about the patients, My mom is happy,comfortable and well cared for. Great Job Rose Garden!!!

June 30, 2016

By Charlene M.370675

I remove my dad from another facility due to lack of promised social activities. Since moving my dad into The Rose Garden, he has blossomed physically and emotionally. The employees are top notch and the care for my dad and fellow residents is excellent.

June 25, 2016

By Shirley530864

Very happy with everything in this community. The food is great and everyone is friendly, nice and willing to help when needed. The rooms are very nice and comfortable.

June 24, 2016

By Susan402106

My parents moved in the day they opened and they love it. Mom has opened up more which is great to see. The staff is wonderful, I can’t say enough good things about the Rose Garden.

June 18, 2016

By Maricel155871

Excellent quality of care, very caring and helpful. Provides activities for residents to keep them active and with great meals.

June 17, 2016

By Rhonda227568

Determining where to move my 82-year-old mother with Alzheimer’s was not an easy decision. As soon as I walked into The Rose Garden and took the tour with Geraldine, I knew this place was the place for mom! She has settled in nicely. All of the staff are very kind, concerned and helpful. I am very comfortable knowing my mom is being well cared for.

Costs for The Rose Garden of Ft Myers

Services and Amenities of The Rose Garden of Ft Myers

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: AL12814

About The Rose Garden of Ft Myers

Restaurant style dinning (Servers will take your order) Breakfast cooked to order. Anytime menu. Movie theatre, club room, ball room, game room. Arts and crafts. Weekly housekeeping, laundry service, scheduling for appointments. Transportation provided. Ice Cream socials, live entertainment, worship services. In house physical, occupational and speech therapy. Enclosed court yard. Short term respite available.

Memory care has a shower in each room. Respect and dignity is our goal and mission. We believe in choices and an individualized approach. Our management team believes that each one of our family members deserves love and respect.

Map of The Rose Garden of Ft Myers