Manorcare Health Services Fort Myers, FL

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services

June 04, 2017

By lisan

Nobody smiles, food is slop, when my dad had to pee or wanted water it was like we were putting them out. They sit in the cafe area for a hour before the cold slop is served. We hane been here for 2 days for rehab just hoping the or and pt get him out of here quickly

February 09, 2016

By Robynn1

My mom is at ManorCare. There is no communication when I call for an update. They continued to send me the wrong person. I took many pictures when my mom first arrived there because the bathroom was literally stacked high with used toilet papers, and diapers. It was used as a utility room. I told them I would use those pictures against them. My mom is on insulin, and if she doesn’t want to eat; they would just leave her in the room. They’re supposed to do rehab on her, but they really weren’t doing anything. There is nothing positive about the place. Looking at the building; it is OK, but I would not recommend it.

March 28, 2014

By LovelyLady2

For her hip surgery, mom went to a place called Manorcare. There was a doctor in the hospital that recommended them. It was a lot cleaner, and the staff is probably about 15. They are a lot easier and more accessible to the bathrooms because the bathroom door is not set up like the other ones. The rooms are probably slightly bigger, but the setup of the rooms are better. It's a newer building, so it's environment is just welcoming. Mom liked the food better at Manorcare. We really liked them overall, the atmosphere and everything.

June 15, 2013

My mom is staying in Manorcare. She is in a semi-private room, which is a fine room, very clean and bright. She is recovering from surgery and she has not been feeling very well but they're giving her excellent care. The staff are very helpful and very attentive.

Services and Amenities of Manorcare Health Services

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Manorcare Health Services

Manorcare Health Services is a senior living provider in Fort Myers, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services