Grand Villa of Fort Myers

Reviews of Grand Villa of Fort Myers

Independent Living Reviews for Grand Villa of Fort Myers

April 10, 2019

By 1jr

After selling my condo I came to Grand Villa. I had been talking to Kelly for 6 months "The Best thing I ever did was when I moved in!" I love the staff and all the friends I have made. Lots of activities too! And the food is good.

October 31, 2018

By B.C.

I visited Grand Villa of Fort Myers twice. The manager is very kind and friendly, and the place is beyond beautiful. They've taken a former condo building and put $6M into renovating it. It was just fabulous, and the rooms were huge in comparison to the others. The size, beauty, and amenities are all just very charming and well done. They have a beautiful pool area, a small exercise room with some equipment, and a theater room. Everyone seemed friendly, they have card playing, happy hours, and a cute general store in case you suddenly run out of toothpaste or something. They have a cute, little café when you enter the building, and you can have free coffee, tea, or cookies.

April 28, 2018

By James

Grand Villa of Fort Myers is excellent. They have a 2-bedroom, 2-bath, and they have a 2-bedroom, 2-bath deluxe apartment, which has a little bit more floor space and is ultimately what we decided on. It has a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator. The food is excellent and their restaurant is upscale. The waiters and waitresses all wear white shirt and black pants. They have white linens, tablecloths, and when they come to your table they automatically bring you a glass of water. It has all the amenities, including maid service. They make up the beds and take out the trash. It has a courtyard with an Olympic-sized heated pool and a movie theater. The facility itself is nice. It's four stories and it's in a very nice, residential neighborhood.

February 27, 2018

By Janet

I toured the Grand Villa, and I liked the location a lot. It was nice and offered a lot of things. The rooms were very nice. I saw the dining area, and the person who gave me the tour was adequate. I recalled sitting in the lobby, and we had to wait awhile because there was some confusion at the reception desk. People were complaining, which was a big turnoff for me.

August 21, 2017

By Leigh

Grand Villa is really big, scattered, and would mean a lot of walking for me. The rooms were comparable, but more expensive than other facilities. I felt that I needed to dress up more there. They have a smaller pool.

July 17, 2017

By Lynn

Our visit at Myerlee Manor (Grand Villa) was wonderful and it would have been like living in a fancy hotel. They have beautiful apartments and facilities. We ate in the dining room and ordered from a menu. The staff is very nice. There were about 75% women and only 25% couples, and they were not as old as I would have thought. There's a courtyard surrounding the swimming pool. It was nicely placed with tables and chairs.

May 30, 2017

By lorna164081

Grand Villa of Fort Myers is doing a lot of renovation, and they have plans which look like they're going to be very good once they're implemented. The coordinator is very good at what he's doing, and we're impressed. We noticed that they have a musical event, and the location is very convenient.

March 13, 2017

By Eugene703156

Grand Villa is very nice and a little older but very well done. It had a great dining room and food, and the people seemed friendly. They had a lot of activities. The apartments were fine, and all in all, I was impressed.

March 08, 2017

By Susan728033

My mom just moved in this weekend at Grand Villa. It is very clean and maintained. The staff is friendly, educated, very caring, and nurturing. There are lots of groups of people together talking and playing games. They have many activities, like card games, billiards, and trivia games. The dining room is phenomenal and has an atrium, which is gorgeous. You can sit out in the sun and eat and look over the pool. They have much bigger units and are updating a lot of things. They have rehab going on, which is really good. The laundry facility was inside of the apartment, which had a full kitchen.

December 05, 2016

By Margaret705347

Grand Villa of Fort Myers is marvelous and wonderful. Everybody's pleasant, and it's just a great place to be. Our room is wonderful and very spacious. I like everything about it, and I would recommend it to anyone. It's the best. I have a washer and dryer, and that's what sold me on this.

November 26, 2016

By visitor685740

The Grand Villas is like a 5-star, but they only had independent living. The carpeting was beautiful, it was in a good location, and it was really nice. They had a pool, theater, and a restaurant. The people were very friendly and very nice.

October 10, 2016

By James302431

Grand Villa of Fort Myers was very nice. The rooms were nice. We had breakfast in the morning, and it was good. The staff was very helpful. The surroundings were very nice. The rooms were spacious.

September 16, 2016

By Mr and Mrs Williamson

It feels as good as being in our house. Without the work. The food is great. We are centrally located. Great amenities to use whenever you want. Always clean. If don't have a car transportation is available. You can stay indoors and still get a great walk in everyday. It is a safe environment. We love it here.

November 30, 2015

By Chris117057750

I live in Myerlee Manor. I have been here for almost four years. When I walked in here, I fell in love with the place. This is home. The lobby is all different shades of blue and gold and has a six-foot-tall chandelier. You can look to the pool in the middle of it. The condominium is a square. Everything is in this building, like a beauty shop. They have two doctors that come here to meet people. If you need them, you can sign up downstairs, and they will come to your place. They provide two meals a day.

February 07, 2014

I've been here at Myerlee Manor for 16 years now. I own a condominium here. I have a two-bedroom-two-bath and I'm very satisfied with it. It is very convenient. The facility is very well run. They have everything going for a retired person. They have a library, a dining room, and a barber shop. Also they have 24-hour security. For activities, we have entertainment, happy hour, celebration night, etc. We also have transportation to the store and to the doctor's office. I have an option to buy meals or not to buy meals.

Costs for Grand Villa of Fort Myers

Photos of Grand Villa of Fort Myers

Services and Amenities of Grand Villa of Fort Myers

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Grand Villa of Fort Myers

Welcome to Grand Villa of Fort Myers, Lee County’s premier independent retirement living community located in the tropical paradise of Southwest Florida. Spanning nearly three decades and going strong, our mission is to provide freedom and independence supported by services that promote quality of life and living!

Whether it’s relaxing poolside, enjoying a gourmet meal or hopping on the bus for an excursion to local shopping and entertainment venues, our residents have many choices to stay active, healthy and social. Our full-time Lifestyle Program Coordinator ensures there is always something going on! Join in a yoga class, listen to a guest lecturer, gather for a birthday party, or jump on the bus for excursions to local attractions such as the Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Center.

Our spacious one and two-bedroom apartments are carefully designed and feature full kitchens, washers and dryers, and walk-in closets, providing all the comfort and security of home. Every apartment is designed with comfort and accessibility in mind.

Map of Grand Villa of Fort Myers