Campo Felice Retirement Living

Reviews of Campo Felice Retirement Living

Independent Living Reviews for Campo Felice Retirement Living

January 29, 2018

By Jeff

Campo Felice Retirement Living had a swimming pool, and the people were very nice. The whole place was very clean and very nice, and the views were pretty. The administration people were very friendly. The doors were always locked, so people can't just come and go. It was a very good property, and the location was beautiful. The rooms were big and very nicely put together. I would highly recommend it. It is on top of our list now.

January 05, 2018

By Patti

I love Campo Felice Retirement Living. I thought it was beautiful, it was very nice, it had all kinds of different floorplans, and great views. The facilities inside were excellent. They have a hair salon, an exercise room, several restaurants, and a bar. It was great. In fact, I told my husband, "Maybe we should move in here instead of Mom!" They have 1-bedrooms. Some of them overlook the water and in others, you can have a view overlooking the city. They have 2-bedrooms too. The location is right downtown, so you can walk to different restaurants. Apparently, they have a lot of activities for the people that live there. The staff members were very friendly and very nice.

November 28, 2017

By tdlt41

Other

This place is quick at taking your money! I promise you you can get it back at any time. It's been over a month and still no check. My friend it's a 90 year old woman that needs her $3,000 back! Be very careful if you put a down payment down!

August 21, 2017

By Pat H.

My visit to Campo Felice was very good. They showed me a condo and I was very pleased with it. It had a living room and kitchen on one side, and a bedroom and bathroom on one side. The staff was very good and helped me out with every question I have.

We are so glad that you liked what you saw ... The community is so much more than just beautiful, it has an undeniable lifestyle that is unique to Campo Felice residents. It includes the salt water swimming pool & hot tub, the multiple on-site restaurants with 13 hour anytime dining, panoramic floor to ceiling windows, valet parking and it all sit in the fantastic 'River District' of beautiful Fort Myers! Call us to learn more about our continuum of care (239) 628-3163

Costs for Campo Felice Retirement Living

Photos of Campo Felice Retirement Living

Services and Amenities of Campo Felice Retirement Living

• Independent Living Starting At: $2095/month

About Campo Felice Retirement Living

A blend of indulgence and imagination. Our name means “happy fields.” and we’ve designed Campo Felice with amenities that evoke a joy for living. Well-appointed residences. Stunning views. An executive chef, catered dining and hotel-style room service. Concierge services for health and fitness, travel, entertainment and more. And a social schedule filled with entertaining activities. Feel the joy every day at Campo Felice. Campo Felice stands on the banks of the Caloosahatchee River in the Historic River District of downtown Fort Myers. From here, you can walk or take a short trolley ride to dine at some of the city’s finest eateries. Catch an after-dinner show or matinee at the Florida Rep, browse galleries along First Street or shop at local boutiques and specialty stores. Discover the excitement of Fort Myers’ bustling downtown all year long.

Each of the independent living residences features wood floors, granite countertops, stainless appliances and stunning views of the river, marina or city skyline. Some even have roomy walk-in closets and balconies. Enjoy extraordinary appointments like concierge services, a full-service salon and spa, private transportation, gourmet dining, private 49-seat theatre, ballroom, billiard and game room, fitness center, resort-style pool, cabana and dog park.

Map of Campo Felice Retirement Living