Campo Felice

Independent Living Reviews for Campo Felice

November 28, 2017

By tdlt41

Other

This place is quick at taking your money! I promise you you can get it back at any time. It's been over a month and still no check. My friend it's a 90 year old woman that needs her $3,000 back! Be very careful if you put a down payment down!

August 21, 2017

By Pat H.

My visit to Campo Felice was very good. They showed me a condo and I was very pleased with it. It had a living room and kitchen on one side, and a bedroom and bathroom on one side. The staff was very good and helped me out with every question I have.

We are so glad that you liked what you saw ... The community is so much more than just beautiful, it has an undeniable lifestyle that is unique to Campo Felice residents. It includes the salt water swimming pool & hot tub, the multiple on-site restaurants with 13 hour anytime dining, panoramic floor to ceiling windows, valet parking and it all sit in the fantastic 'River District' of beautiful Fort Myers! Call us to learn more about our continuum of care (239) 628-3163

Costs for Campo Felice

Photos of Campo Felice

Services and Amenities of Campo Felice

• Independent Living Starting At: $1995/month

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Campo Felice

Campo Felice, Fort Myers’ premier 55+ luxury active senior living community offers everything you will need to enjoy your golden years! Translated to “happy fields” in Italian, our all-inclusive rental community gives a whole new meaning to senior living in Fort Myers, FL. Boasting open concept one and two-bedroom apartments, along with a myriad of exclusive amenities, you miss out on nothing when you choose Campo Felice as your home. Don’t worry, we’re pet-friendly, your furry friend can come too!

At Campo Felice, you can do everything, from staying active in our exquisite common areas, to relaxing in the comfort of your home. Some of our most noteworthy amenities involve uniquely designed dining venues, a sparkling swimming pool with jet spa, a 2,200-square-foot fitness center, a 49-seat movie theater, Bel Fiore Salon & Spa, a dog park, a ballroom, and more. Our dedicated services include 24-hour security and maintenance, housekeeping, complimentary breakfast, valet parking, a SUN Program full calendar of events, to name a few. As for our apartments, they will leave you equally impressed with their ample natural sunlight, stainless steel appliances, washer/dryer sets, large vanity mirrors, and granite countertops.

Our ultra-modern high-rise building is located in the Historic River District area within Downtown Fort Myers. It overlooks the Caloosahatchee River and has quick access to US-41, I-75, MLK Jr Blvd, as well as Public Bus Transportation. This makes it easy for you to reach the best destinations in town, including Florida Repertory Theatre, JetBlue Park, Fort Myers Yacht Basin, FGCU, Lee Memorial Hospital, various restaurants, and retailers.

Map of Campo Felice