Arden Courts of Ft. Myers

Reviews of Arden Courts of Ft. Myers

Memory Care Reviews for Arden Courts of Ft. Myers

September 12, 2014

By Doris32

My brother was in Arden Courts at the age of 55 with Alzheimer's, and he passed away in that family, so I am very familiar with it. The thing that I like about it is the outside area where my mom could walk or get some good walking in a safe area. The other thing I like about it is they have a similar facility in Illinois where my son lives, so if I had to transfer her it would be to a very same kind of environment and the transition would not be difficult for her. I think the staff was excellent. I had no problems with them at all. The bedroom had a toilet in it and a sink. The shower area was a common area where they help the residents. There were four separate areas, and each one had their own dining area. They had common areas and a recreational area where they could sit and do exercises or have church and things like that. But the thing I liked about it is the outside area where they could walk at will. I was very satisfied with their treatment of my brother, and that is why I would put my mother there.

November 20, 2012

By Chap1

My wife has dementia and has been in nursing and assisted living facilities in Fl and New Jersey. for the past three years. None has been as well organized as Arden Courts. Her unit is like her family. Arden Courts has many and varied activities for the entire community. It provides excellent medical, nursing and therapeutic services. It does not have cya policies that required my wife to be taken by ambulance to the hospital for magnetic resonance images and cat-scans every time she fell. My wife was confined to a wheel chair from the side-effects of the medications she was given at her previous assisted living facility. She is now walking again. She lost her swallowing reflex. Arden Courts provides her with pureed food. I cannot imagine a better assisted and caring living facility in the USA than Arden Courts.

July 29, 2011

By Pelican1944

I have been hear many times for seminars and everyone seems very well taken care of. They have a wonderful outdoors area and residence can wonder in and out all they like. each area (there are four residences) are each a complete unit. Each area is decorated particularly for that unit and all items match, making it easier for a person to find their way around.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Photos of Arden Courts of Ft. Myers

Services and Amenities of Arden Courts of Ft. Myers

About Arden Courts of Ft. Myers

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Map of Arden Courts of Ft. Myers