Villa Rio Vista

Reviews of Villa Rio Vista

Assisted Living Reviews for Villa Rio Vista

June 22, 2011

By BevDivision

This place is absolutely beautiful. First of all, it is in a fabulous location with great views of the outdoor pond and garden area. I first walked in there after taking a glance of their outdoor garden area. When I walked in, I was impressed. The place was clean, smelled good, and the staff greeted me with a smile. I received a tour of both the inside and outside. One of the staff members even offered me to stay for lunch. I accepted and had great conversation. They answered all my questions and said I could call anytime if I had more questions. I had a good time visiting this facility. Everyone was super nice.

Costs for Villa Rio Vista

Photos of Villa Rio Vista

Services and Amenities of Villa Rio Vista

About Villa Rio Vista

Welcome to Villa Rio Vista Assisted Living Community

Villa Rio Vista Assisted Living Facility, Fort Lauderdale, Florida is a licensed elder care facility providing assisted living services to seniors needing assistance in their day to day living. Our caregivers are trained and experienced. Seniors can lead an independent lifestyle in our residential care and assisted living facility (ALF) in a community setting. We have a range of accommodations, service levels, and care plans (board and care options) to suit your individual needs.

We provide care services and activities of daily living (ADLs) such as hygiene assistance, grooming, mobility assistance, meals, diet monitoring, housekeeping, transportation, medication management, appointments management, social and physical activities, and temporary and long term care.

For your comfort, both private and semi-private accommodations are available. Your convenience, safety and overall well being are extremely important to us.

Please take a tour of our assisted living community to see for yourself if it is suitable for you or your loved one.

Villa Rio Vista is perfectly situated in one of the most exclusive residential neighborhoods in Fort Lauderdale. We are located one block East of federal Highway (US1), and just one block North of Davie Blvd. Our facility is only minutes away from the finest shopping and restaurants around. Less than five miles to Fort Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades. Walking distance to Churches, Theatres, and the Public Library.

Map of Villa Rio Vista