Regency Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Regency Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Regency Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

February 01, 2018

By Janice

Regency Park was a smaller place and wasn't as fancy, but it was quaint, and they seemed genuinely nice. We had lunch there and the food was very good. It was restaurant-style. They have their own salon, a small library, and a movie theater. It was more like home and wasn't phony.

August 21, 2017

By Trudy

The Regency Park Assisted Living used to be a motel. The room only had one room, and I didn’t want to put my sister in just one room. It had the bedroom and living room combined. My visit was wonderful. I really liked the lady I talked to. The community was clean and nice. They had events and a bus to take people places. They served three meals and served the most important meal at noon.

February 20, 2017

By RegB

My Mother is at Regency Park and I am thankful I found such a nice place for her. The staff is caring and the environment is home-like and friendly.

February 14, 2017

By jump75

As an Occupational Therapist with over 35 years clinical experience I was very surprised and disappointed when I visited a family friend in your facility several times during the lunch hour. The meals that were presented were in-appropriate for the clients. As an example, baked chicken with bones included and baked potatoes with the skin on. The folks at my table had a hard enough time knowing what utensils are for let alone how to use them. I had to de-bone the chicken, remove the potato from the skin and add butter. There was not enough staff to assist these folks and the staff appreciated the extra help. On another occasion my friend was not in HIS wheelchair, we found someone else using it. This place needs more help. and attention to details.

February 09, 2017

By Bmanes

Our family member was admitted into the memory care section of Regency with a clear understanding that as his disease progressed, he would be allowed to remain in the facility until his death. Unfortunately, we were presented with a discharge notice when he began to fall and were told that he needed a higher level of skilled care or private duty. We ended up taking him home where he died peacefully. The facility itself is very clean, the majority of the staff very compassionate although often appeared overworked. Our overall experience was disappointing.

February 07, 2017

By Pris571526

Regency Park used to be a hotel. It is beautiful when you walk in. I didn’t get a claustrophobic, crowded feeling. It was extremely clean, well kept,and very nice. It looked and felt great when you walk in. They had a lovely place with a gathering room for visiting and talking, which I thought was very nice. The staff member was very kind, very nice, and thoughtful. She had someone call me the next day and answer my questions.

June 28, 2016

By James116631

Our visit at Regency Park was OK. They had a nice fish tank in the lobby, and the common area was nicely done, but the actual living quarters looked very basic. I did not see any activities going on and I feel that the place needs to have an activity area and a dining area as well.

June 10, 2016

By Sally773883

I visited Regency Park and liked it a lot. We will probably end up there. I like that they also have memory care and that their non-memory care people interact with the memory care people a lot, so it's like they're all one big community rather than totally separated. The staff was very accommodating.

May 10, 2016

By AlanMVHPW

I visited Regency Park for my mother, and it was very good. When we walked in the place, it was super clean with a receptionist there, and I met their demonstrator who introduced me to the cook. Eveything seems fine. I saw two rooms that were very clean and neat. There were elevators and stairs, and it was very nice. It was assisted living. The location is fine, though there aren't much grounds. The dining room was clean, pleasant, tidy, and huge. It's a very nice facility with very nice and very accommodating people.

March 18, 2016

By Bob121690150

My mother is at Regency Park. I like it. The room looks like a very nice hotel room. The staff is very helpful. The meals are wonderful. They have different daily activities, like bingo and tossing a ball around.

February 15, 2016

By Allen12

My mom is in Regency Park, which is close to my sister. The room she has is a nice one-bedroom with a sitting area, small sink, and kitchen area. The staff is very good and treats her like a queen. The meals are very good; they have a chef from one of the big restaurants in Orlando. They go on outings, play bingo, and have people come in to perform shows.

Memory Care Reviews for Regency Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

March 23, 2019

By Rita

Regency Park was very nice. The rooms were nice, and the food was very good. The staff was very helpful. I saw people painting and a lot going on. I liked it.

Thank you Rita! Nice to have you visit with us! Warm regards, Debra Woods
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Photos of Regency Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Regency Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Vegetarian

About Regency Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

Welcome to Regency Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

Regency Park is an assisted living and memory care facility providing a comfortable and caring environment for seniors who need ongoing assistance with the day-to-day activities of life. Our management and staff strongly believe that a high quality of life can be obtained through the development and nurturing of the individual interests of each of our residents. Our Mission is to enrich the daily lives of seniors by providing a living environment filled with warmth, respect, and the highest quality of care, while inspiring them to live each day to its fullest, explore interests, and encouraging them to stay connected to family and friends.

Regency Park is located in Eustis / Tavares, in the heart of Lake County. It is conveniently located across from Florida Hospital Waterman, a leading provider of acute and home health services in Central Florida. Shopping, restaurants, and parks are in close proximity and the beautiful cities of Mt. Dora and Orlando, are just a short distance away.

From beautifully appointed common areas to thoughtful details and amenities, Regency Park is designed to feel like home. We provide a compassionate, loving, and caring environment, with the goal of enabling our residents to enjoy the perks of home living without the burdens. Our residents can enjoy our well-appointed living areas, restaurant style dining, and beautiful grounds. The can enjoy our courtyard patio and gazebo for relaxing and socializing with newfound friends and take advantage of our proximity to nearby shopping and entertainment.

Our highly skilled and experienced staff is here for one purpose: to engage and enrich the health and spirit of our residents. We honor individuality and celebrate each person’s unique life through deep connections with our residents and their families. Come enjoy a stress-free lifestyle at Regency Park, where values such as culture, pride, choice, and independence are the hallmarks of our community.

In Our Facility
  • Special Meals
  • Private Dining available
  • Phone
  • Personal shelving and storage for your photos & books
  • Kitchenette with refrigerator in all apartments
  • Room Service
  • On-Call Doctors
  • 24x7 Nursing and Staff
  • Transportation to nearby locations
  • Private laundry & Linen Services
  • Three nutritional meals per day and snacks
  • Daily Newspapers and access to a wide variety of magazines

Our professional specialists at Regency Park will be happy to discuss our memory care and assisted living services, our activities and amenities, and the Regency Park philosophy and commitment with you and your loved ones. We welcome you to schedule a tour of our beautiful facility and experience Regency Park. Come and experience Regency Park. Call us today.

Map of Regency Park Assisted Living & Memory Care