Gull Point at Estero Estero, FL

Offers Memory Care

22900 Lynden Drive, Estero, FL 33928
Gull Point at Estero (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 6 days

April Showers Bring May Flowers Move in Special. If you move in by May 31st, get one months rent free! Please call for details!

Reviews of Gull Point at Estero

Memory Care Reviews for Gull Point at Estero

September 20, 2021

By Don

Gull Point at Estero was nice. The staff was good. The rooms were nice. I didn't see them eating or anything, but they had a nice eating area. It looked like the staff was taking very good care of the residents there. The facility was very nice. They really looked after them. They kept them locked in and they screen the people coming in very well. They had outdoor stuff in the interior of the building, and they could go out there if they wanted to. It was nice, but it was just too hot. They had several different places they could go outside and walk around, and they would be safe in there. They had quite a bit of entertainment going on, and they had the people all out of their rooms, and it looked like they would keep them fairly busy.

Thank you Don, For your review. The team here at Gull Point enjoy have the opportunity to provide outstanding ,quality service. Thank you again for the review.

March 29, 2021

By Linda Moye

I moved my mom from an ALF in Hallandale to Gull Point at Estero about a month ago. I wanted to be closer to her, and I also wasn’t very happy with where she was. After touring 4 different facilities, the decision was so simple! Upon arrival at Gull Point, I was very pleased with the appearance and cleanliness of the place. After meeting with the Director, Leigh, and meeting other staff members, touring the facility, seeing the residents engaged in daily activities, and listening to my gut :-), the decision was made! I have visited mom several times since she moved in. I’ve taken her out to breakfast, and I’ll be attending an event this week. I just love the family interaction, and warmth, the care, the professionalism, and cleanliness we have seen and experienced so far. I’m very excited for my mom. I feel so much better knowing she is there. Thank you, Gull Point!!

Thank you so much Linda for your great review for the team at Gull Point! We love what we do, and love taking care of our residents including your mom. Glad we can provide peace of mind for family members and loved ones. Thanks again!

March 19, 2021

By Dave and Lisa

Due to covid, unable to see our loved one's room to see what else is needed, but the facility has exceeded out expectations. The staff have established a great relationship with the patient.

January 21, 2021

By Doug

My mother is in Gull Point at Estero. So far, my mother's extremely happy. She's been on a nice routine. They have made-to-order meals, and it's better than what she got at home. They have the MD on staff and a registered nurse. I haven't been in her room because of COVID, but I saw a sample because they're sending me pictures, and it's perfect. The price is good, furniture is included, and it's got a window. They have an isolated area where we can go in and see her Monday through Friday up until 5:00, but weekends we have to see her through a window, which I did last weekend. They have bingo, which is good.

Doug, thank you so much for your kind feedback! We are so happy you made the decision to have mom move in - she is truly thriving and doing well. We appreciate your support and look forward to when we can have more open visits!
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Questions about Gull Point at Estero

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

Our team receives monthly in-services from our Wellness Directors regarding dementia care involving specific situations we have encountered in our community, along with onboarding and regular training we call our THRIVE program, focusing on individualized care for each resident and providing a life of dignity.

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

Our staffing ratio varies based on the level of care our residents who are living in the community require.

What programs or activities does Gull Point at Estero offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

We have a full schedule of programming: musical, fitness, art, culture, outdoor and indoor included, individualized to our residents' needs and wants. We have outside providers that bring in pet therapy, offer spiritual services, and we try to incorporate our residents' life experiences into our daily events.

A licensed nurse assesses residents' health and cognition upon move-in and ongoing upon a change of condition or as required by state/federal guidelines.

What techniques does Gull Point at Estero use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

Our team members are trained to provide support for those who need assistance eating, patiently and tenderly. We use utensils and dishware specifically for those with memory loss, to encourage eating. We have two dining rooms so we can adequately serve those who need assistance and those who are more independent at mealtime.

How does Gull Point at Estero keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

Family member engagement is vital to us. We will create relationships with family members and use their preferred method of contact. We always encourage visitation.

Describe the neighborhood around Gull Point at Estero. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Our community is very accessible, near to wonderful restaurants and shopping within walking distance at Coconut Point. We are close to Bonita Springs, Naples, and Fort Myers; located in beautiful Estero.

Is Gull Point at Estero affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

We partner with a physician and other healthcare service providers who round at the community on a routine basis. There are many healthcare facilities and hospitals nearby should an acute or emergency situation arise.

Costs for Gull Point at Estero

Photos of Gull Point at Estero

Services and Amenities of Gull Point at Estero

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost: $2500

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: AL12921

About Gull Point at Estero

Gull Point at Estero embraces an innovative approach to life for those living with Alzheimer’s and other memory impairments. Our THRIVE program empowers each individual to build on their personal strengths and life experiences, enabling moments of joy.

For those living with Alzheimer’s or other types of memory impairments, Gull Point has created a true community dedicated to memory care. Our memory care program is focused on building positive experiences based on your history and interests.

Gull Point offers the best of "coastal living", residents enjoy personalized support, as well as amenities, services and innovative programs for a lifestyle of meaning, engagement and fulfillment. Every opportunity is created to live a joyful, purposeful life that enhances and encourages total well-being in this small, intimate, sunny, family-oriented community.

• Conveniently located across from Coconut Point Mall in Estero, Fl.
  • Newer one-story memory care community
  • Beautifully appointed courtyards with a putting green and gardening area
  • Large spacious Studios with large modern Bathrooms
  • Fully appointed Hair salon
  • Spa room
  • Relaxation Room
  • All-inclusive pricing
  • 24/7 care on site
  • Dementia trained Staff
  • All meals and snacks and laundry are included
  • Activities 7 days a week
  • Concierge doctors and home health available
  • Furnished apartments
  • White glove cleanliness
  • 30-day respite stays available

At Gull Point at Estero, our philosophy emphasizes your physical, social, intellectual and spiritual wellness to help you achieve personal goals. Our signature programs honor your past and present, support the things that bring you joy and multiply your opportunities to engage with others, explore new areas of interest and live a fulfilling life. Welcome home, you will find our smiles are contagious!

Map of Gull Point at Estero