Mease Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Mease Manor

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Mease Manor

January 06, 2017

By Sparky$

Mease Manor probably has the most professional people. They've been in business for over 50 years and have a system that's second to none; they're very selective of who they take. The cost is comparable to where she is now, and the manager knows more about elderly care than anyone.

September 29, 2015

By Ed40

We went to Mease Manor. I liked the whole feel of the place. The people that were there looked like they were enjoying themselves. We ate there once, and the food was very good. Overall, it was a good experience. My mom liked it. They had different rooms, but they all had screened porches, which was nice.

July 03, 2015

I went to Mease Manor, and it was a very old place. They keep the grounds up nice, but it is very old, and they really had no vacancy. I don't even know why they are advertising because they have no vacancies, none at all. I wouldn't have been able to see any apartment except that a lady who lives there was gracious enough to let us look into her apartment. They had no showplaces to show us at all. The rooms were very small -- 500 sq ft -- and I call it small. They gave me a monthly program, and they seemed like they were trying to be active. As far as I am concerned, Mease Manor is out because they have nothing to offer. They shouldn't even be entertaining having people come in when they have nothing to show them. They are fully occupied and have no apartment to show you. And, of course, who would want to move in without seeing an apartment? It is lovely for them that they are fully booked out and don't need to show you anything, but if they want to get other people, then they should at least have a couple of apartments set aside for viewing. The area is very clean, there is nothing wrong with the housekeeping, and the grounds were very nice as well. It is just an old building with old carpeting and old furnishings, but it is 50 years old, so what can you expect?

June 08, 2015

I visited Mease Manor. I was impressed with the layout of the room. The general atmosphere was very friendly. It was a location that was ideal for us. They had transportation, medical facilities, social activities, and everything that we needed. They served two meals a day. You had a choice of lunch, dinner, and breakfast.

June 25, 2013

By Norman2

Mease manor is affordable but the rooms are very small. It's got a studio, one bedroom and two models of 2-bedroom apartments.

July 23, 2012

By Liz9

I was just doing some research because my husband is retiring this year. I was gathering just pricing information because we were deciding on retirement option. So I'm not at the point of actually choosing one right now. But my mom lives in Mease Manor. She's been staying in this facility for 5 or 6 years now. She's in Independent Living facility. It's one of those places that has tri level. Independent, Assisted Living and they have a nursing home too. My Mom personally chose this facility for her self. I've been visiting her a lot of times. In fact I'll be there on Sunday. With regards to the staff, they seem to be very caring. She's quite happy there. Although she's not as happy with the food, but everything else I think it's been wonderful. I would recommend this facility to others.

September 08, 2011

By xristosx

Hello, I visited Mease Manor Assisted Living Facility and found it to be a very clean facility. The employees were kind and seemed to care about the residents. I would recomend this facility to others.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (11) See fewer reviews

About Mease Manor

Mease Manor is a senior living provider in Dunedin, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Mease Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mease Manor