Debary Manor

Debary Manor (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Debary Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Debary Manor

December 02, 2014

Debary Manor is an OK facility. They have a separate rehab wing which we weren't interested in. It was just like a temporary facility although they did have long term care. The staff was very friendly and willing to help us too. The facility was very clean as well. They have pretty large rooms, and they were very clean.

September 11, 2013

By nogood

Other

Please please please be careful when determining where you want to place your loved ones. My father was a resident which fell and I was told by the nurse "she didn't know he couldn't walk" and also when I asked the CNA how often they changed diapers, her response was "oh...I didn't know he had a diaper on"....Also a mechanical meal doesn't mean a dried out pepper steak paddie. A lot of issue's as you can see. So please do your homework before you place under this care.

March 18, 2013

By Jay2

Debary Manor smells. It's a little more chaotic and it's understaffed. It's not an attractive facility. However, the staff there I spoke to are very enthusiastic and very caring.

December 21, 2012

By A1HQ06YTE4KOD9

I believe that the staff does the job they are supposed to, but they do cut corners. If I were living in any assisted living facility, I would want to be treated well. I feel like the workers at Debary Manor are not as caring as they could be. I have always lived treating people the way I would want to be treated. All in all I would give Debary Manor a half rating.

About Debary Manor

Debary Manor is a senior living provider in Debary, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Debary Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Debary Manor