Terrace of Daytona Beach

Terrace of Daytona Beach (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Terrace of Daytona Beach

Assisted Living Reviews for Terrace of Daytona Beach

January 18, 2012

When I parked at The Terrace of Daytona Beach I thought how beautiful the building and landscaping was. As I walked inside I also thought it was very tastefully decorated and spacious. All the residents I noticed when I first walked in seemed to be very happy and either chatting or enjoying a television show or just walking around getting excerise. I was met by a very friendly staff member and she informed me that the residents all are quite happy living at this facility and I agree. Everyone was extremely friendly and happy. I noticed that they offer a wide variety of activities for the residents and also a variety of outings. This facility is located very close to the largest shopping mall in Daytona Beach so everyday they offer a shopping outing to the mall. The menu has a wide variety of items and many specialty diets are also listed. I arrived just before lunch so I was able to smell and actually see the lunch items as they were being prepared. There are walkways outside so the residents can enjoy the fresh air, there are several television rooms, quiet day rooms so the residents can enjoy a good book if they wish and there's even a courtyard and a patio outside for those that like to be outdoors.

September 22, 2008

By Unknown

Horrible!!!!

This ALF is smelly, filthy and the patients are unkept. They fall a lot and have black eyes and bumps on their heads. The administrator is replaced once every six months. They are in the habit of firing their employees very often Unsatisfied Customer

Services and Amenities of Terrace of Daytona Beach

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Terrace of Daytona Beach

Terrace of Daytona Beach is a senior living provider in Daytona Beach, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Terrace of Daytona Beach for more details on services and rates.

Map of Terrace of Daytona Beach