Willow Manor Retirement Living

Willow Manor Retirement Living (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Willow Manor Retirement Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Willow Manor Retirement Living

January 24, 2015

Willow Manor is where we placed my father. We chose it because it seems to be a good place to put him in. However, the facility needs improvement because it is old. The cleanliness also needs improvement. The staff treats us fine. The activities seem great. When we were there, it is time for Thanksgiving and Christmas, so people are coming in to sing, and the clients are dancing so it seems like people will be having fun. They have games that they play like bingo and things like that. They have big recreational rooms. It seems like everything will be fine. Personally for me, I don't care for their food because it doesn't have a lot of flavors, but then I do understand that they are feeding people there that have different types of illnesses, so that's probably why they don't put a lot of things on it. I am not really satisfied.

April 29, 2014

The staff at Willow Manor seemed to take care of their people OK. I saw their workers, and they seemed pleasant. I would be willing put my in-laws in this facility. I like their apartments. They have games for the people, and they have crafting time. They have several large TVs where people can gather as a group. They go on little trips, and they have exercise. They also have an outside patio where you can go outside and enjoy that. The facility's location isn’t too far from the shopping center, and I am pretty sure that the bus would probably take them if they wanted to go there. Overall, the facility is nice and less expensive.

October 13, 2013

We went to Willow Manor and they really didn't have a whole lot of activities that we could see. The director is excellent. She is very, very nice, but the place was old and it smelled. The carpets were old. It just didn't look like they kept the place that well and those were the things that prevented us from choosing this facility.

About Willow Manor Retirement Living

Willow Manor Retirement Living is a senior living provider in Dania, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Willow Manor Retirement Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Willow Manor Retirement Living