Westchester Gardens Rehabilitation & Care Center

Westchester Gardens Rehabilitation & Care Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Westchester Gardens Rehabilitation & Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Westchester Gardens Rehabilitation & Care Center

September 07, 2015

I won’t recommend Westchester Gardens. My mom had a bad injury, and they just didn’t take care of her correctly. The people that took care of her was fine; it’s just the way the place was run. I had to take her out there twice and take her to the emergency. However, the rooms were fine, but the food wasn’t that great either. Physical therapy was excellent; that’s the only good thing I can say.

June 29, 2015

By George110249550

I was very impressed with Westchester Gardens. It was very clean and very well run. The staff was very polite. Everything was better than expected. We had used the facility before, so we were familiar with it. They got a little lunch bistro where you can have choices, and that made my dad really happy. He had physical therapy, and they had different types of entertainment, wine and cheese parties, music, and things related to sports.

June 13, 2014

By Verwood

My mother was in this facility for about 1 month during March 2014 for rehab of fractured hip. She was discharged and returned to her assisted living facility during one evening. The RN who saw her early the next morning called me and said my mother needed to go to the hospital immediately. She was suffering from respiratory distress causing fluid in her lungs and severe lower body edema. They nearly killed my mother - don't send anyone to Westchester Gardens. They should receive zero stars.

August 14, 2012

By Cheri2

My mother was hospitalized and the hospital recommended West Chester Gardens. The staff there are doing a great job. I feel that my mom is really being attended well and cared for. The facility is nice and clean. She is situated in a semi-private room but will soon be moving to an assisted living facility in a little apartment.

About Westchester Gardens Rehabilitation & Care Center

Westchester Gardens Rehabilitation & Care Center is a senior living provider in Clearwater, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Westchester Gardens Rehabilitation & Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Westchester Gardens Rehabilitation & Care Center