Harbourwood Health and Rehab Center

Harbourwood Health and Rehab Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Harbourwood Health and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Harbourwood Health and Rehab Center

June 15, 2015

HarbourWood has a courtyard, and it seems to be a very clean place. The nurses are fairly good. It is long term care, so there are two people in the room. I don't know about the food because my husband is fed through a tube, so I don't know if the food there is good or not. They have bingo, and they have singing. I'm fairly satisfied with everything that is there.

April 17, 2014

By footlooseandwalking

Harbourwood is an efficient clean very organized facility staff is hard working and knows their jobs

August 26, 2013

By Aileen33

I found Harbourwood for my sister. If it wasn't for me calling every day, checking on her and making sure certain things got done, I don't think they would get done. I feel sorry for the people that don't have any relatives. I'm wondering if they're short-handed and need more staff. Some of the staff were better than the others.

Services and Amenities of Harbourwood Health and Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Harbourwood Health and Rehab Center

Harbourwood Health and Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Clearwater, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Harbourwood Health and Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Harbourwood Health and Rehab Center