Harbourwood Health and Rehab Center

Reviews of Harbourwood Health and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Harbourwood Health and Rehab Center

October 01, 2017

By minime017

many visits to the rehab center, some good some bad, for the most the employees are friendly and some of the mgt have very nasty attitudes, treating others as if they are dirt under their feet. some of the residents as i have seen during the meals are well taken care of you have the complainers, ones that are nor will never be satisfied. But what stood out the most as i drove up to the building seeing residents out there smoking and it looked like a flop house. if i were one to be looking for the first time that would of been my first turn off, then as i was visiting my neighbors friend listening to how some of the mgt spoke to the CNAs well the hospitality just left my mind, I was there a total of 6 times leaving each time with a negative vibe, then I read the news paper as i wished for change it was just the spark that may set the fire God bless and Good luck to all the hard working staff there and I really hope that the mgt gets a reality check they all need it

June 15, 2015

HarbourWood has a courtyard, and it seems to be a very clean place. The nurses are fairly good. It is long term care, so there are two people in the room. I don't know about the food because my husband is fed through a tube, so I don't know if the food there is good or not. They have bingo, and they have singing. I'm fairly satisfied with everything that is there.

April 17, 2014

By footlooseandwalking

Harbourwood is an efficient clean very organized facility staff is hard working and knows their jobs

August 26, 2013

By Aileen33

I found Harbourwood for my sister. If it wasn't for me calling every day, checking on her and making sure certain things got done, I don't think they would get done. I feel sorry for the people that don't have any relatives. I'm wondering if they're short-handed and need more staff. Some of the staff were better than the others.

Services and Amenities of Harbourwood Health and Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Harbourwood Health and Rehab Center

Harbourwood Health and Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Clearwater, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Harbourwood Health and Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Harbourwood Health and Rehab Center