Belleair Towers

Offers Independent Living

1100 Ponce De Leon Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33756
Belleair Towers (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 24 days

Move-in by March 31st and receive $500 off your first 3 months. Applies to April, May, and June rent. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Belleair Towers

Independent Living Reviews for Belleair Towers

April 08, 2018

By KissCass

Very Clean. Welcome desk worker was helpful. Friendly Residents and Staff. Food was delicious. Apts are huge and homey feeling, not a sterile box. Eat-in kitchens in every apt. Lovely screened-in pool. Saw lots of smiles. Many active residents that don't depend on walkers and wheelchairs. Calendar has interesting activities. It's tucked into a quiet area.

February 28, 2018

By Laurel

Belleair Towers was absolutely beautiful, and well taken care of. I've been there for several occasions, and I've never seen anything out of place, or dirty, or messy. It's got a pond, birds, and a pool. The staff was very nice, and the food was wonderful, like a lovely restaurant. It was in walking distance of my house.

Hi Laurel, thanks for letting us know how your tour at Belleair Towers went. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time in our community. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have anymore questions. We hope to see you again soon!

June 06, 2017

By walter841213

We checked out Belleair Towers, and they were fine, but we just couldn’t make it to stay there. They had a 2-bedroom place, a nice pool, and a hot tub. Their meals were fine, and they serve 3 meals a day.

May 31, 2017

By joan038427

Belleair Towers was very nice. The apartments were very big. However, I felt that I had more amenities here where I am. To me, it would be just like moving into an apartment as they don't have around-the-clock care. The community was nice and clean, and it was like moving into a nice community where you got your meals fixed for you. To me, that was the only thing that would be a plus -- that I wouldn't have to cook anymore. As far as what they had there, it was a very nice, but again, it would be like going into an apartment building, and that didn't appeal to me.

January 02, 2017

By Dianne168468

I was not impressed with Belleair Towers. It looked like an old hotel but was turned into a nursing home. I was not impressed with it, but I know some people love the location because they have family nearby. People were very friendly, but it was not my mom’s thing. I do not want her in a high-rise. I know people who live there love it. Everything was old and not updated. You’d think that if you are going to repaint an apartment that maybe they would update their appliances or at least cabinets or floors or countertops or something; everything just looked old.

January 02, 2017

By Anthony647718

Belleair Towers was very nice, very accommodating, and the residents I spoke to were happy. The food was pretty good and well prepared. You had a choice of the food you wanted. They had three meals a day. The sample apartment was furnished nicely, and I liked the full kitchen. However, my budget didn't fit theirs.

October 11, 2016

By James302431

Belleair Towers was really nice. It was a nice place. The rooms were spacious. They had nice dining room service. The people were nice. It seemed like they had a lot of things going on as far as activities. They provide three meals a day, and that was nice too. Overall, I like the food, the dining room, and the rooms. The rooms seemed to be adequate.

August 23, 2016

By Terry515877

Belleair was very nice and one of the ones that we really liked. They had cards, pool, and enough activities to keep you busy. The dining area was very nice; the chef came out and talked to us. We talked to a couple of people that lived there, and they said it was good. We really liked everything about it.

February 10, 2016

By Anonymous119867450

We visited Bellair Towers. When we walked in it seemed they were undergoing some painting; which was fine because everybody had to do that. The rooms were huge, and well-presented. The concern I had for my mother-in-law was walking into the laundry. Every floor had a laundry which was great, but I was not convinced that she would be able to carry her clothes to the laundry because of her mobility issue. However, they had the option to pay someone to do the laundry every week.

November 30, 2015

By Kathy117061350

The staff was absolutely wonderful. The marketing director was really the initial person that I met, and she's extremely kind, friendly, and knowledgeable, so I enjoyed working with her. And then, they also have two couples -- a man and a woman that are married, and they've got two of them -- and they are like the on-site management staff. They are phenomenal. Also, the apartments are very attractive. We were able to provide my parents with a two-bedroom, two-bath apartment with a kitchen, and it is carpeted and very attractive. Comparatively speaking, it's a reasonable price. The other thing about the facility that's very nice is that there's so much available to the residents on site. There's a media room and a library, they have movie nights and game nights, and they have a transport vehicle that takes people throughout the month, for example, either to scheduled medical appointments or grocery shopping or various needs. So they offer a transport service, which many of the seniors are fortunate because they're not in a condition to drive anymore. It’s a very nice facility. They have a beautiful dining room as well, and they provide three meals a day. The only thing, like many facilities or residences, it's hard to serve top-quality food, so my parents are thrilled with the food, but they also have to adjust. This is the first time that they have gone from their own private residence, which they've lived in for probably 50 years, and now they're going to this senior residence, so they have to make changes in the kind of accommodations or a change of lifestyle. But other than that, the place is very attractive. Also, they were offering a special price at that time as far as what would be charged to my parents. Because you may or may not know, the majority of the residences are structured under a single-occupant rate, thus many people come by themselves; their spouse is gone. So it starts out on a single-occupant rate, and then there's an additional fee for the second person. And my parents are both alive, so there was a price for two people at that time they offered us if we were willing to sign up at the given time.

October 19, 2015

The Belleair Towers have a very nice dining area. Their apartments were very spacious. The lady who spoke with me was very warm and accommodating. I also like that they have a physical therapy unit right there. If money was not an issue, I would have my parents stay there.

October 15, 2015

We like Belleair Towers, but we’re really not ready. It was very nice. The apartments were quite large, and it’s on the bike trail, which we like a lot. There’s lots of activities and a happy hour. We really liked the 2-bedroom; it was just really spacious.

September 17, 2015

By Diane113125950

I visited Bellair Towers. The staff was friendly, the food was excellent, and I would give it a five star. The rooms were very reasonable and very nice. They had a walk-in shower, and there was a lot of space where you could walk around and do activities. They had bingo. They took people on picnics. They went to the malls, and they let them went to the store, and went shopping. They had arts and crafts. They play games, and they had puzzles. They had exercise machines. They had exercises, yoga, and swimming pools. Everything was five stars.

July 04, 2015

By Gail36

I am currently staying at Belleair Towers. It badly needs renovations. The two-bedroom apartments are huge. They are lovely, but the living room is too large. You have no linen closets because the linen closet is taken up by the hot shower heater, and the complete clothes closet is taken up by the air conditioner. The closet in the master bedroom is so small that when you hang your clothes in there, you cannot walk to the end of it without being poked in the face with hangers. It is lovely when you first look at it. The food is terrible. It has its good points like the hallways are very wide, and they are beautifully carpeted. It also has a balcony, which is very nice. They have bingo, sing-alongs, bean-bag throwing, and pool exercises. One thing I like here is the covered parking. It is outdoor, but it is covered.

Hi Gail - this is Katie at Holiday Retirement Home Office. Thank you for your sincere review. I've passed your feedback onto our Resident Relations Department for them to investigate, specifically in terms of room layout and food service. You're welcome to call them as well if you think of anything else you'd like to add. Their phone number is 1-800-370-8331. Thanks, Katie

July 03, 2015

The one I am really interested in at the moment is Belleair Towers. They are letting you have a two-bedroom for the price of one at the moment, which is very nice. The rooms were very nice and very well laid-out. I am very impressed with the Belleair Towers. The staff was very friendly. I had dinner with them, and the meal was very nice. The food was very good. They have a swimming pool and everything, so they do the usual activities, and they do what they can for the people who live there.

June 22, 2015

My mom was at Belleair Towers. It was cheaper than using an agency. It was a nice place. The people seemed very nice and very hospitable. The apartments were quite adequate.

September 23, 2014

I lived at The Bellair Towers and I like this place very much. The only reason that I left there was because it was too expensive. My experience with them was very, very good. I lived in an apartment there. They're all apartments and they're very spacious. They're lovely big apartments. The work attitude of the staff was very good. They had two managers all the time, always 24/7. They have in-house live-in managers, so there is always somebody there. I had three meals a day in the dining room. The food was alright. It wasn't fancy but it was good nourishing food. Nevertheless, there is a complete kitchen where you can cook your food in your own apartment. Overall, it was a very nice place. It was situated nicely. It was very good. I enjoyed it over there.

July 31, 2014

We are really enjoying our stay at Belleair Tower. It's a very nice facility. We are in a fenced area and it's very nice. We are in the ground floor so it's perfect because we also have a dog. They are re-servicing the driveway and putting a new air-condition. They are actually upgrading it quite a bit. The staff are very nice to us. The food could be a little bit better, but for the price I can't complain.

November 26, 2013

By Connie29

I love Belleair Towers. It was so beautiful. The facility was near the beach and it was just magnificent. It was a little bit too expensive for me, although somebody recently called me and said they have a special going on that would allow me to pay less for one-bedroom. Their one-bedroom was big enough so I didn't have a problem with that. Actually their rooms were bigger and very gorgeous. They were the nicest ones I've seen. The dining room was wonderful. The whole atmosphere there was beautiful. I tried their food and it was very good. Overall, I'm pleased with this place. If somebody has the money to spend, Belleair Towers is the place to be at.

September 26, 2013

By Leaf6

Belleair Towers was very nice but it costed too much. It had a very attractive setting. The apartments and the dining room were nice although the food wasn't that good and the people who waited on tables weren't that pleasant. I did not feel as comfortable there.

Costs for Belleair Towers

Photos of Belleair Towers

Services and Amenities of Belleair Towers

• Fee Structure Extra: Included In Rent: Basic Cable, Electric, Sewer, Water

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Hardwood, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub, Washer Dryer Hookup (Some Units)

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Hot Tub, Storage Space, Parking: Covered, Private

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Belleair Towers

Belleair Towers is located in Clearwater, FL, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Belleair Towers for a visit...and stay!

Map of Belleair Towers