Eastbrooke Gardens

Reviews of Eastbrooke Gardens

Memory Care Reviews for Eastbrooke Gardens

August 24, 2014

By Clarissa1

Eastbrooke Gardens is a very large community and it has a mixture of patients. The building is updated and the facility is nice. The staff was at times overwhelmed because of the number of patients, the level of work, and the lack of employees -- especially during the weekend. You have patients roaming and staff missing. There was an odor of urine and other mixtures -- it just did not turn out to be what I expected.

March 31, 2014

By Betty47

The entire staff is so caring and supportive. The Valentine Party was huge success. The activities Director held a candlelight meal for residents and spouses which was great. I'm so glad to have found this facility.

April 30, 2013

By Joanne7

Having mom in Eastbrook Gardens is the best move I made for her. My mom is a friendly person. She comes from a strong Christian background. She always says "God Bless You" to the staff. She always hugs and kisses them and the staff handles that so well. There was no rejection. They embrace her for who she is. They are like family to her. Everyone handles my mother well.

December 07, 2012

By Gatortrek

Eastbrooke Gardens is an amazing place!! My mother entered as a resident on Nov. 1st of 2012 and it was a difficult thing to do. We followed the recommendations of the staff and Mom made a great transition. they provide a lot of fun activities for the residents and are very quick to answer any questions you have about the care they provide and concerns you may have. this is the first time I have had to place a parent in a residence like this and I am so happy with the results. One of the things I appreciate is how much they make it seem like they are caring for their own family member. It is that sense of family that i so enjoy. We visit often because of the welcome we get from the staff!! Thank you to staff: Mary, Jamie, Ellen, Amanda, Douglas, Maria and all the others who make eastbrooke Gardens a great place for a relative with alzheimers/dementia. Thank you!!!
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Costs for Eastbrooke Gardens

Photos of Eastbrooke Gardens

Services and Amenities of Eastbrooke Gardens

• About Eastbrooke Gardens

Eastbrooke Gardens is a fully licensed assisted living residence that specializes in the unique needs of individuals with Alzheimer’s or other types of Dementia. We are not just a “wing” in another assisted living facility, our community is 100% focused and dedicated to providing care to those with Alzheimer’s and Dementia. All of our staff are specially trained in handling the special challenges that may arise when giving care to a resident with dementia. We understand the disease.

Our deep understanding of Alzheimer’s and dementia has led us to service mark our STAGES℠ program. STAGES℠ is a unique program that focuses on slowing down the progression of the disease through various forms of cognitive stimulation. The Eastbrooke Gardens STAGES℠ program makes us the leaders in providing Alzheimer’s and dementia care.

We embrace both the resident and their family by offering an environment of comfort and belonging. As a family owned company, we value the involvement of our residents’ caregivers. All of our staff are available to provide support and understanding to families going through this difficult experience.

Eastbrooke Gardens is a warm and friendly home with a family atmosphere. We offer private and semi-private unfurnished suites, allowing each resident to express his or her unique home setting.

• A community designed to be both secure and relaxing
    • Respite (short term stay)
    • Daycare
    • A wonderful 24 hour professional staff experienced and trained in the care and specific needs of Alzheimer’s and Dementia residents
    • A licensed nurse available 24 hours a day.
    • Nursing care (including medication and blood glucose) monitoring.
    • Visiting Physicians
    • Visiting Podiatrist
    • Visiting Dentistry
    • In-house physical, occupational and speech therapies
    • Pet, music and aroma therapy
    • Nutritious meals and snacks prepared by our wonderful chefs.
    • Beauty and hair styling services in our on site beauty salon
    • A variety of activities catered towards the Alzheimer’s and dementia resident that promote cognitive stimulation and socialization.

Thank you for your interest at Eastbrooke Gardens Memory Care. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Eastbrooke Gardens