Cape Coral Shores Assisted Living

Reviews of Cape Coral Shores Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Cape Coral Shores Assisted Living

April 27, 2015

By happygirl48

I had my mother at Cape Coral Shores for over a year until she passed. The Administrator and the Nurse could not have been any more loving or caring. I lived over a thousand miles away and they kept me informed about every little change in my mother's condition. I could not have chosen a better facility. My mom had been in several other facilities through the years and this was the best by far! The staff is amazing, the food is better than any restaurant in town and the quality of care is second to none. I spent $1500 a month more for terrible care at a different community before finding Cape Coral Shores.

February 26, 2014

By Joan41

Mom has had no complaints and she's been at Cape Coral Shores. Little minor stuff but she hasn't told me she wants to leave. They seem to take care of her. They have card games. I don't see many activities there. That's the only downfall to it and they don't have transportation either. The sanitation looks very good. The rooms are not that big. They could be bigger for what they charge. The couple who own it are pretty up and up. She eats the food there and she doesn't complain about the food. Most of the time, they have soup or something for her to eat. She doesn't really complain that much except she complains maybe about one or two workers there. For the most part, she seems to get pretty good care.

About Cape Coral Shores Assisted Living

Cape Coral Shores Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Cape Coral, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Cape Coral Shores Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cape Coral Shores Assisted Living