Sabal House

Sabal House (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Sabal House

Assisted Living Reviews for Sabal House

May 31, 2015

We did put my mother in a place this week, and we are going to see how that works out. Sabal House is considered assisted living, but I think it's going to work for a while. It is small, but we knew someone that was there, and they seem to be happy. Right now she is doing OK, but she has only been there for a few days. The staffs are very good. They told me that they did things like exercises at least several mornings a week. In their kitchen area, they have a big table where they might do crafty things. I'm fairly sure they cover transportation, and they have a nurse on staff too. When you walk in, it is very clean and very homey. In some places where you walk in, there's all tiled floors with a cold kind of environment for an older person. This had carpets, and when you walk in, it looks like a home. It looks like a big living area with couches; the people were in there a lot, and they seem to enjoy it. They have hallways leading to the rooms, and when you get to the door of the room, there would be like a hall table with a lamp on it. Your door looks like you are going into a nice apartment. I was very impressed that it is very clean.

December 27, 2013

We have found a place at Sabal House. We're really satisfied with it. They're really attentive and they meet her needs. We feel like this is the best place for her. The facility is also clean.

July 10, 2012

By bocajrednaxela

I thought the facility was fantastic. At first, my Great Grandmother refused to stay and her medical problems were causing her to hallucinate. She imagined there to be bugs listening in on her and imagined a man drilling into the wall outside of her room to spy on her. She's lived there for almost two years and now she couldn't be happier. My Great Grandmother had to have a spine surgery, and her recovery at the home went splendidly and she now calls it home. The nurses there all love her and call her Momma Betty. The facility has a lot of activities for those who stay to participate in, and also has a hair salon which my Great Grandmother visits regularly.

Costs for Sabal House

Photos of Sabal House

Services and Amenities of Sabal House

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: AL9571

About Sabal House

The Sabal House lifestyle revolves around the freedom to make choices. For this reason, our community is uniquely styled, ensuring that you will find the accommodations that are right for you. We are committed to creating and providing our residents with a variety of activities and opportunities to explore, leading to healthier, happier, more satisfying lives. Our program offerings are designed to enrich your experience, fulfill your interests, and perhaps even expand horizons.

We are a small quaint southern home with everyone living together in harmony. That gives you a different feel, touch and perspective that allows our residents to thrive and enjoy every day. From home cooked southern meals to our tender loving care know that you will be considered family here at Sabal House.

Map of Sabal House