Tangerine Cove of Brooksville

Reviews of Tangerine Cove of Brooksville

Assisted Living Reviews for Tangerine Cove of Brooksville

February 28, 2013

By Betsy4

The people at Tangerine Cove of Brooksville were very friendly, helpful, and very nice to the residents. The rooms are adequate and better than some of the ones I've seen. But they could do a little bit more cleaning.

September 24, 2012

By pirlygirl

Tangerine Cove has given the best over all care of a family member whom could no longer live with out assistance. I have found that all of the nurses and aides would go out of their way to help aid in her every day needs. Even after their shifts they would make sure that she had everything she needed. I am very pleased with how she was cared for. Even in the evenings when we would have moved her into total care...they would keep us updated on the progression of her needs. Its truly wonderful to know that she was cared for so well. In this day and age I have found that people just don't take their job so seriously.I am glad that I have been proved wrong. Thank you very much to the men and women for choosing a career path in the health care industry. Especially the caring part of your job.

March 13, 2012

By pbtwhite

I gave this 4 stars due to the way they take care of the facility. It was clean and smelled fresh everytime i walked into it. To make it a 5 star they would need to raise staff a few for the more on demand that some residents need. But overall they are great with what they have and how nice the facility is.

Costs for Tangerine Cove of Brooksville

Photos of Tangerine Cove of Brooksville

Services and Amenities of Tangerine Cove of Brooksville

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL7622

• About Tangerine Cove of Brooksville

Tangerine Cove offers private and semi private secured and non secured units. This includes med supervision, meals, assistants with showers, personal care needs, doctors appointments, activities, etc. We do have an in house physician that will visit our residents at our facility. Also available to all residents is our in house labs, Home Health, Dermatologist, Psychiatrist, Podiatrist, and Ophthalmologist. We have a state of the art activity program which will keep you or your family member up, moving and excited for the adventures ahead.

This former hotel, converted into an Assisted Living Facility has large Private and Semi-Private rooms. However; residents don't spend much time in their rooms because of the many areas for our residents to gather, socialize and make new friends.

In the heart of historic Brooksville. Our residences love that there’s so much to do within walking distance. This includes going to the library, convenience store or shopping at one of the town's stores. It gives them a level of independence they enjoy.

Map of Tangerine Cove of Brooksville