Tangerine Cove

Tangerine Cove (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Tangerine Cove

Assisted Living Reviews for Tangerine Cove

June 11, 2013

We visited Tangerine Cove for my mom. We looked at it and it was okay and better than the other ones. Both the staff and facilities rated higher than the others.

February 28, 2013

By Betsy4

The people at Tangerine Cove of Brooksville were very friendly, helpful, and very nice to the residents. The rooms are adequate and better than some of the ones I've seen. But they could do a little bit more cleaning.

September 24, 2012

By pirlygirl

Tangerine Cove has given the best over all care of a family member whom could no longer live with out assistance. I have found that all of the nurses and aides would go out of their way to help aid in her every day needs. Even after their shifts they would make sure that she had everything she needed. I am very pleased with how she was cared for. Even in the evenings when we would have moved her into total care...they would keep us updated on the progression of her needs. Its truly wonderful to know that she was cared for so well. In this day and age I have found that people just don't take their job so seriously.I am glad that I have been proved wrong. Thank you very much to the men and women for choosing a career path in the health care industry. Especially the caring part of your job.

March 13, 2012

By pbtwhite

I gave this 4 stars due to the way they take care of the facility. It was clean and smelled fresh everytime i walked into it. To make it a 5 star they would need to raise staff a few for the more on demand that some residents need. But overall they are great with what they have and how nice the facility is.

Costs for Tangerine Cove

Photos of Tangerine Cove

Services and Amenities of Tangerine Cove

• Assisted Living Starting At: $1900/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: AL7622

About Tangerine Cove

We welcome you to Tangerine Cove. We are an assisted living community for seniors. Our community is a wonderful place to meet new people, keep active, and feel right at home.

Our assisted living program offers residents personalized assistance, with all-inclusive amenities. The care that each resident receives is unique to his or her needs. Each resident is assessed prior to move-in and is assessed regularly throughout their stay. This ensures our residents are always receiving the proper care for their needs.

Assisted Living provides the ideal solution for seniors who need some help with the activities of daily life (ADLs), such as bathing, dressing, and medication. Our plan is a focus on overall wellness and maintaining residents’ independence.

Care-related programs offered are:

• Care staff at facility 24-hours, 7-days a week
  • Personal care assistance with ADLs: hygiene, grooming, dressing and bathing
  • Medication assistance and administration
  • Mobility assistance
  • Continence maintenance
  • Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy

We offer daily activities that enrich the lives our our residents. We find common interests and get everyone involved in something, whether it is morning exercises, BINGO, playing cards with the guys, there is something for everyone!

Map of Tangerine Cove