Alafia Village

Reviews of Alafia Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Alafia Village

October 27, 2015

By Amy Z1

I toured Alafia Village for my mother. It was nice and clean, but the hallways were very small, dark and gloomy. It was way overpriced too.

March 26, 2014

By David67455850

Alafia Village is the best facility ever. They have plenty of staff who are very nice and very helpful. The rooms were larger than normal. They have crafts and they sing songs. It’s not the most modern or newest, but it’s very nice inside.

October 19, 2011

By Impressed

This is an opportunity I delightedly accepted as I wish to express admiration and appreciation for the working efforts of the Alafia Village Assisted Living facility. I became aware of Alafia Village when it became necessary for a very close friend of mine, to, after careful research, select this facility for his aged mother. I begin by complimenting the judiciously selected staff members whose deep concern continues to beam as the Florida sun. This facility provides outstanding care, comfort and recreational activities for each resident. For those whose cognitive capabilities allow them to embrace their senior years with excitement, there are many out-door activities, including recreational shopping a pastime we all deeply enjoy!Each of the services Alafia Village provides is centered on the complex needs of the aging generation. These services include assisted-living, short-term respite care, hospice care, with a specialty in Alzheimer's care. The Alafia Village Assisted Living facility is always exceptionally clean no matter when I have visited, and the professional staff continues to outstandingly deliver quality service. Thank you for the opportunity to express myself about this wonderful assisted living facility Alafia Village!

About Alafia Village

Alafia Village is a senior living provider in Brandon, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Alafia Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Alafia Village