Woodlands Village

Reviews of Woodlands Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Woodlands Village

July 07, 2021

By Sheila

We weren't impressed with Woodlands Village. It's old. It looked like it needed some updating and it didn't have a clean feel to it either. They had some lady that comes in there, I'm not sure if she's an actual employee of Woodland's but it didn't sound like it, who will separate the resident's pills into a little weekly planner for $300 a month. I think that's ridiculous. The place looked like a camp, like the one you go to and stay in little cabins. That's what it reminded me of. The person who toured me was friendly though.

Hi Sheila, thank you for taking the time to rate and review our community. We regret to hear that we were not the best fit for you at this time, but appreciate you sharing this feedback. We are an independent senior living community, however, our residents do have the option to hire third-party caregivers should they require additional assistance. If you have any further questions about our community, please feel free to contact the local team directly. Thank you

June 25, 2021

By Lenard

The employees at Woodlands Village were very nice to me. I asked questions, and they gave me straightforward answers. The bedrooms were nice, whether it was the single room or the twin rooms. They were all right, and they were clean. The dining area was very beautiful. The place was beautiful overall. I wasn't able to stay for a meal, but I was able to see them preparing the meals. Everything was done professionally and courteously. I was able to get on one of their vehicles to go around, and the vehicle itself was very good. It was very helpful in being able to get around. They showed me some of the places that they can bring people to. It was beautiful. The only thing I think they need to do is figure out a way to bring the price down a little bit.

October 05, 2020

By Eva

I would rate Woodlands Village very good. What I liked the most about the place was the staff. They're just all very attentive, very nice, friendly, and professional at the same time. So I was very pleased. I think that my brother's room is nice. They have a barber shop, an exercise room, and they have live entertainment on a weekly basis. There's more than one dining area, one is very large, and one's a smaller size. You can have your choice of meals, and you get three choices for lunch and dinner. I've eaten there several times in the past and I thought the food was good myself. It's an older building, but it's very clean. I think they're all too expensive, but it's OK because some of the other places I saw were a lot more expensive than this one.

June 09, 2020

By Dale

Woodlands Village is doing a good job. The staff is very friendly and outgoing and they have sent us emails explaining why they are doing things. They were just being cautious because of the current situation. They keep the community really nice. We had viewed several communities before settling on this one and some of them are really in disrepair but this one is clean and in order.

Hi Dale, thank you for taking the time to share this positive feedback on our community!

November 20, 2019

By Patty

Woodlands Village is great. We like that my mother's room has its own bathroom. They have a lot of activities and amenities. They can go into the kitchen area and get a snack if they want to. There's always a lot going on. The food is really good. I've eaten with her a couple of times, and she's enjoying it. Everybody's very friendly. The staff is more than willing to help her with anything, and they bent over backwards just to be helpful.

June 13, 2019

By C. Link

Do not use this facility for Assisted Living. After 2 years I got my parents out of there. Very old and most of the rooms have serious cock roach problems! A constant battle. Day time staff is ok but night and mid shifts are non responsive to residents. Housekeeping is poor and laundry is worse! By the end we hired an outside private med tech to give our parents their medications, a house cleaner and we did their laundry at home. The last straw was a roach on their breakfast container.

Hello, we are sad to see Woodlands Village was not a long term solution for your parents. Our team works diligently to keep the community maintained. Any reported bug issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently. Please let our local management team know if there is any lapse in service and care provided for a resident so we may resolve the issue.

March 21, 2019

By C.M.

My father is a resident of Woodlands Village. We're still trying to understand what kind of care he will be receiving for level 1 but the community is pretty good. He's enjoying his 2-bedroom apartment. I've eaten meals with him and the meals are good. I spent enough time with dad so I can see the staff come in and do their job or how they're performing. The staff is nice, everybody says hi and they're doing as well as expected. They have transportation, and they also get all their pills brought in from the pharmacy. They've got a good activity board there. My dad likes to exercise, so they ought to make a workout room with some weights and equipment. The staff is pleasant and I've talked to most of the nurses. When I have to find out things my dad would ask me, I would eventually go up and ask the receptionist in the assisted living section. They seem to keep the place pretty cleaned up. There's a bunch of oak trees around that requires a lot of yard work. I would usually check the hand rails, and I noticed that in some spots it's pretty rugged. They had a lot of people participating in the activities and they are pretty interested. And they have certain rooms that you go in and have activities.

June 28, 2018

By Michelle

Woodlands Village is very good. My mom can smoke in her room. My mom says the food is average. It's an older facility, but she seems to be happy there.

January 16, 2018

By Carol

Woodlands Village was very nice and a fairly new retirement center. We even spoke with some of the people that live there and it was all positive. They said they enjoyed living there, and said it was like a family place. You don't feel like you're stuck in a nursing home. They're nice, friendly, and cheerful, and the people that live there mingle with the people that work there. They have movies and Bingo, and they have an area where they have card games too. We enjoyed this place a lot. You live on your own, but they furnish you with your meals and if you need help with your medications, they do that too. Everyone we saw seemed to be very happy.

March 31, 2017

By Jane431465

Woodlands Village was one of my top choices. The rooms were absolutely wonderful, and the apartments were fabulous. The residents were happy, the whole place was beautiful, and they had entertainment for their residents. Where we came in, there was a very large area where they gather, and one of the residents was playing the piano. There was a reading room, a library area, and a movie room. It looked like a very pleasant place. The outside was very natural, and the residents could comfortably go out.

January 18, 2017

By nard55

The Food is awful. The building is very old 1970's. The staff turnover is high in food service, building & equipment repairs, & management. The building smells musty. Which may be a serious concern. They seem to keep the bad/lazy employees & run off the hardworking, caring, good employees. A culture of accountability does not seem to be practiced. They have problems with client belongings being stolen. Considering the cost to live there, & the 40 plus years it has been business. They should have had the resources to fix most of these problems years ago. Smelly, bad food,poor accountability,safety. this company seems to have management issues far beyond the local level. Have they lost the sense of smell, & tasteIt is obvious they don't care. It is too bad this could be a good place for your elderly loved ones

Hello nard55, we are so sorry to hear this is your experience and impression with us here at Woodlands! We consider it an honor to get to serve our residents, and strive our best each day to provide the best level of service to our residents and their families that we would want for our own. After all, when you live here, you become family! We are 100% invested in seeing our residents happy and loving retirement, and would really like to speak with you to learn more about your experience. Please, give us a call at your convenience to discuss these concerns and any others you may have. Thank you so much nard55, really hope to hear from you soon!

November 21, 2016

By Mary365272

Woodlands is all on one floor, and you can just stay in your room or go up to the lobby. There's always somebody up there you can talk to. It's clean, but the food is repeated so much. There were some people that loved it here.

November 01, 2016

By Janet775313

Woodlands Village was old, it needs to be updated and painted, and it has a musty smell. However, the rooms are pretty nice size, they had activities, and they had these games and activities for the people that were more active. The staff was adequate.

September 30, 2016

By Sylvia147412

I am living in assisted living at Woodlands Village. They don't have a swimming pool, and the food has been better in the past, when we first got here. Sometimes it's OK, and sometimes it's not. The management is good and very caring. My husband is in rehab right now, and they've been very helpful to me and they made it easy for me to make a move from the independent living to the assisted living. They're very cooperative, and as far as the people in the assisted living, some of them are terrific, and some of them are not so great. There are certainly plenty of activities.

August 29, 2016

By Visitor730641

Woodlands Village was okay. It looked nice and clean, but it was kind of dark and college dorm-like. It was very closed in for me. They had a room where they played games. There was also a movie room and a dining area. The residents looked fine and happy. The dining area looked fine to me.

August 17, 2016

By William037116

Woodlands Village was a very nice place. The rooms were really nice, large, and comfortable. The dining area was very open and comfortable. It's almost like a family restaurant. It was very light, airy, and comfortable.

May 10, 2016

By LindaHQHVZ

We have already booked Woodlands Village. They were very helpful and friendly and made my relative feel very welcome. He knows two gentleman there, and they found a room that's very close to the dining hall and the barber. Eveything is moving along nicely, and we're happy for the choice we've made. They have a dining room. The rooms are a nice size, and my relative is very pleased.

March 28, 2016

By Diane122086950

My father-in-law is in Woodlands Village. The staff took care of my needs the day I was there. They're very good and pay attention. The rooms are fine and very clean. Their food is OK. He likes it because it doesn't have elevators and chose it because it's all on one floor.

February 10, 2016

By A Fellow Reviewer120088250

My mom is at Woodlands Village. She is in is a studio apartment. She is in the assisted living area, and it is a very nice facility. They have their own chef. The dining room is very attractive. The food is very good. The help just bends over backwards to do whatever you need. We are very happy with Woodlands Village, and she has been very happy there. She has been there a month. They have bingo and Wii bowling. They have musicians who come in, and she has gone to watch those. They have a talent show. They also transport residents to doctor’s appointments and various stores on certain days. The staff is very friendly.

October 27, 2015

By Helen114837750

Woodlands Village had a really beautiful dining room that overlooked the water, and it would be a nice place to have your meals. The shared room costs more, and my brother doesn't have the money for that. The staff was OK, but not as good as the other one we visited. There didn't seem to be any happy people there. There were a couple of people sitting around in the main room, but I didn't see too many of them. I wouldn't want to live there.

October 23, 2015

By Polly3

Woodlands was very nice. We tried the food, and it was excellent. The staff seemed nice and friendly. The rooms were very nice, but one room we saw needed to be improved, though, because it was outdated.

September 30, 2015

By Bonnie113694650

The people in Woodlands were very helpful and very friendly. They were having a get together for a birthday party when we came in. I had lunch there, and the person who joined me was very happy and very informative. The setting was very nice. They had a lot of activities going on, they lacked some of the things that I thought was important, but because of the overall friendliness and atmosphere, I would have overlooked any of that. The place was a little older, the rooms were larger than I expected, and there was storage inside the rooms, like a little attic area. There was a pond in the front with wild life, and I enjoyed that. It seemed very secure.

September 30, 2015

By Karen113553850

I like Woodlands Village. It was really nice. The thing I like about Woodlands Village is that it is not an apartment building style community. It is one-story, so you're not living in an apartment style. They have a little pond in the front yard and you can go and sit on a bench and feed the duck. There are a lot of greeneries, trees and plants. They have little independent screened-in porches. You can plant your own plants and you can decorate the yard if you need to. I like that about it. That's what's attractive.

June 15, 2015

So far, my mother seems to be settling in quite well in Woodlands Village. It is an older facility, but the caregivers seem to be very careful and very helpful. The food is very good. She has been enjoying the different activities. She has even started her own bridge group. Overall, I think it is a positive experience. Her apartment has a nice-sized living room and a small kitchen with a refrigerator, a sink, and a counter. She also has a nice-sized bedroom and a large bathroom. If there is one thing they can improve on, it would probably be updating their furnishings.

May 27, 2015

They were really cool at Woodlands Village, and they were really good. We just did not care for the layout of the grounds. The apartments were nice and pleasant. They were very expensive. They had a nice property, a great management team, and lovely people, but it was just not the property that met our financial or emotional needs at that time. I think it is good for a lot of people. What they had to offer us at that time was just a little over our budget to be comfortable.

May 12, 2015

By Susan106626850

I would say that maybe from the outside of Woodlands, it might not look as attractive as the other facility I went to, but the apartments were a little larger. Also, everything was on one level, so it was easy for the residents to get around. They did not have to take an elevator. They had a lot of activities as well. Their dining was pretty much at a set time. The staff was very nice, open, and informative. I understand why they might not be able to do this, but I would say that I would like to have the dining a little less regimented.

Hi Susan, I'm Katie, I'm writing from Holiday Retirement's Home Office. Thank you for your sincere review concerning our food service - that gives us some specific direction. It's feedback from our residents and guests that makes us better at what we do, so thank you! Sincerely, Katie

May 06, 2015

Woodlands Village is a good fit for my mother. Her room is spacious enough, it is clean, the staff is courteous and nice, and they maintain it well. I did eat there, and the food was good. There are two dining rooms, an arts and crafts room, movies, an exercise area, and a library. It is very nice. They just need to improve on the general upkeep outside.

January 26, 2015

By Gerald5

I'm at Woodlands Village. It is a very nice place. This was within my income range. It provides all your utilities, your linens, and housekeeping. It pretty well takes care of a bachelor's needs. It provides three meals a day. Food is good. It is a good, balanced meal. They have professional dietitians that design our meals. It is good wholesome food. They have a big staff. This facility has a 150-seat dining room for the active living and a 50-seat dining room for the assisted living, so it is a fairly large complex. It covers nearly 20 acres. Activities are basically slated for seniors. They have exercise programs, bingo, and cards. One day a month, they have a big entertainment. There will be a musical on site. For example, New Year's Day we had a surf and turf for dinner, so you get a lobster and steak at a senior retirement place; that's pretty outstanding! Woodlands Village is a nice place.

January 17, 2015

By Virginia37

I was able to visit a friend living at Woodlands Village, and during all my visits the facility smelled good. That is a big thing. I also saw their dining room, and I didn’t see they were assigned seating. The residents can sit and eat with who they want to eat with. I wanted my mother-in-law to go to this place.

December 28, 2014

My mother’s in need, she is losing mobility, she can’t walk great distances on her own, and she uses a walker for short distances but for the longer distances, I usually put her in a wheelchair. At the facility at Woodland, depending on the distance from let’s say the central facilities -- dining and recreation -- she would need to be wheeled back if it wasn’t let say within 100 ft of where she needs to be. I felt that she would need to be transported. Also the curve uphill for my mother is very visual and the curve uphill of the facility was not that attractive, but it’s really the facility itself from a condition point of view is fine; the location is not attractive. The facility seems adequate, it’s comfortable, modern enough, and well-maintained. That is not shabby looking; the dining room looks clean and orderly.

December 09, 2014

My brother-in-law is living in Woodlands Village, and it has worked out well. Everything is fine. It is actually convenient for his mother and is within his budget. He says the food is very good. They have a van or a bus that take people shopping, to appointments, and for recreational kinds of outings. It is an older facility, but it is in good shape.

September 08, 2014

By Barbara92475250

Woodlands was a little older, but the people really cared and the residents came to greet us and hoped that we picked them. I was impressed by them. That was my second choice. I liked the independent suite. The wing that needed more care, the memory care, was clean but were older, and they didn’t look as good. Their calendar was super full of activities.

August 14, 2014

By Marvin9

We stayed at Woodlands, but with the type of care my wife needed, we were only able to stay for about two months. It was a very good experience; they were very friendly, but they could not take care of my wife's nursing needs. They were only allowed to do so much in the nursing care, so we could not stay there and we had to go back to the nursing home. We had a two-bedroom apartment with a living room, a kitchen area, and two baths. It was nice, clean, and spacious. We had our choice of food, and most of the time we would eat in the dining room. The food was very good. They had a lot of games, tours, and what-have-you for those who were mobile. My wife was in a wheelchair, so we didn't participate too much.

June 25, 2014

Woodlands Village was good. It is an older facility. It is nice; however, I think the other facility is more upscale than this one. Their rooms were very nice. Food and activities were good there; however, their activities were not as diverse. Overall, Woodlands Village just didn't suit us. It might be suitable for other people, but it just wasn't suitable for us.

March 31, 2014

By Gary32

I thought their rates were reasonable, and as far as the facilities were concerned, Woodlands Village was an older facility. It was very clean, and the staff appeared to be very attentive. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary there. The people seemed to be happy, and I think it is one place that would work for me.

December 13, 2013

My mother-in-law has been with Woodlands Village for two weeks now. We visited several facilities and this one seemed to be the most caring and they have a good price. They didn’t have a huge upfront fee. One of the big thing were the rooms. They were so nice and they are large. It has a kitchen with a nice patio outside. They have a lot of features. The staff are great and the food is good.

October 15, 2013

My mom is 97 and she has been at Woodlands Village for 10 years. But then she broke her leg and recovered but she needed to move into the assisted living side of Woodlands. We ran into a couple of issues but we did work those out. She has her own apartment and we'd go down the hall for her meals. The food is very good there. It is a clean facility, well cared for and it seems to be managed well.

August 10, 2013

By Jean22

We chose Woodlands Village for my parents because they have beautiful rooms and it's very spacious. They also got lot of activities. I like the people who worked there. I would absolutely recommend this place.

July 10, 2013

I had no appointment at Woodlands Village but I just happened to be in the area, so I went inside. As I came in, I saw the cafeteria and the hallway that led me to the studio apartment which was similar to the independent living area as the manager stated. However, the manager was not able to take me on a tour to see anything nor introduced me to any of the other staff. I looked for a studio unit but they did not have an independent living studio apartment available to show me, so I was not able to see how the residents there lived. He showed me a studio that was supposed to resemble the independent living unit. I was disappointed because it was depressing and cramped. I would understand if the residents were dependent on nursing care 24/7 but for something that was independent living capacity, it was not something I would consider. I was totally discouraged that nothing stood out to me. I did not see any residents similar with my age, I only saw people who were dependent on nursing care so I was not really happy with the environment.

Hello, thank you for your review. We regret to hear that we were not the perfect fit for you at this time. If anything ever changes and all-inclusive senior living is right for you, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you

May 29, 2013

By Lillian3

When I visited Woodlands Village, the place was clean. The staff seemed very nice. They used to have bigger rooms back then, but now the rooms were too small for me and I was not impressed at all. I haven't had tasted the food lately but when I visited and took care of my aunt, the food was fine and she was happy with it.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to rate and review our community. While we may not have been the perfect fit for you, we are happy to hear that your aunt enjoyed her experience within our community. Thank you

Independent Living Reviews for Woodlands Village

September 24, 2021

By Roydell

Woodlands Village is a very friendly and clean place. The lady was very attentive and answered the questions I had. Overall, I like it very much. I didn't try the food but it looked really good. The apartment model we've looked at was nice; I would live there. They come in twice a week for cleaning. They have a little store and they have a crafts room where they do crafts, bingo, and music.

September 13, 2021

By M.R.

I loved the setting of Woodlands Village. It was in a nice and beautiful area. I liked everything about it; except that my ex-husband wants a swimming pool, and they don't have one. The staff was very friendly, very helpful, and very informative. The rooms were also terrific.

July 15, 2021

By Hattie

Woodlands Village was nice, but we just can't afford the out-of-pocket expenses -- there is just no way. My sister fell in love with the place, and she said, "I could see myself living here for the rest of my life." When we started talking and discussing the cost, we couldn't afford it. It was marvelous from the time we walked through the door until we walked back out the door. The room that we looked at was set up so prettily. It was a very nice tour. What we saw yesterday was like an apartment. There was a kitchen, a living room, a bedroom, a bathroom, a walk-in tub, and a private patio. There's a nice big yard for them to take walks in or just sit under an umbrella and breathe it all in. The staff was wonderful; she was good, and she knew her stuff. There was a washer. She didn't show us any amenities, it being Friday afternoon, but she said they had them. There's supposed to be a library, but we didn't look at anything like that yesterday. We looked at the rooms, talked about the rooms, and sat down and took a break. They offered us both wheelchairs. They had a beautiful dining room, and they had live music yesterday in the dining area. Her room would have been really close to the dining area, so she could have walked there with her walker. They had a little room where if she ran out of detergent, she could go in there and buy detergent.

March 16, 2021

By Karen

I did an in-person tour at Woodlands Village in Bradenton and it was really good. Everybody was very friendly and very nice. The staff was very congenial, very knowledgeable, and excellent. I thought the facility was good, they did a good job. The apartments seemed very clean. The amenities are basically what's included in the apartments like the 3 meals a day, laundry, housekeeping, and that type of thing.

December 08, 2020

By Wayne

Woodlands Village looked fine, and it would probably fit my needs quite well. The staff seemed very friendly and willing to help however they could. The rooms seemed adequate for my needs. Everything I asked was completely satisfactory as far as the answers were concerned. The facility seemed very clean. It should be easy to get around, and it seemed like it was quiet enough. I wouldn't have any problem sleeping.

October 08, 2020

By Resident in Independent Living

Woodlands Village has been a very good place with Covid-19. The staff has been wonderful keeping everyone safe. The servers have brought us our meals three times a day. They keep us active and happy..I would like to Thank Them All !!!

February 10, 2020

By Mike

Woodlands Village was very nice, clean, and updated. The 1-bedroom apartments were very nice with new carpeting. This place was older, yet very clean and well maintained. My brother-in-law really liked it. The staff during the tour was excellent. They had buses to take you to appointments. The rooms were one of their nicest features. They had a nice community room, a nice and remodeled dining room, and a library.

Hi Mike, thank you for sharing this feedback! We are happy to see that you enjoyed your tour of our community. Please feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions about Woodlands Village!

April 19, 2019

By Ellen

I was accommodated very well at Woodlands Village. It was a very nice facility. The only thing was when I went up to one of the rooms and I looked out the window, I had a view of a brick building. It was very well-kept. The staff who toured me around was very nice. The dining room was very nice and pretty big. I liked it. The place itself was very homey and clean. They had a little patio.

December 03, 2018

By Cherie

Woodlands Village was very good and very homey. We liked it. It's like living in a summer camp with woods all over. It was older, but it was nice. The staff who showed us around was very nice. The people there all had smiles on their faces. They're happy. My problem was it's very woody and damp, and I have a severe allergy, so that might be a problem for me. The facility was very comfortable and the activity room and exercise room were very nice.

November 13, 2018

By Barbara

We’re moving to Woodlands Village. It’s an older building, but it seems to be well maintained. The food was good, the staff is very nice, helpful, and friendly. Every resident we met loves it, and is very happy. They’ve got a whole calendar full of all kinds of activities, pretty much anything you’d want to do, I would say.

April 06, 2018

By AJ

My mother is a resident of Woodlands Village. It is very low-key. She likes it and is very happy there. They have movies, games, library, bingo, and an activity where you win prizes from the store that they have there. However, in the immediate area, the dining facility is not pretty. That concerned me a little bit because I saw it at night and it was a little terrifying, and in the daytime, it is not a nice area. Nevertheless, there haven't been any incidents at the place. It seems to be safe, so that's what counts. In general, the staff they have is very good. The administration is very good and very caring. The food is decent, but at mealtime, they are lacking in the servers, and sometimes they don't have any. They are short in kitchen staff.

October 10, 2017

By Byron

The dining area at Woodlands Village was really nice. The lady who showed me around gave me a good lunch. She was a very nice lady. The rooms that I saw were very nice. The one that I liked the most was the outside unit with a door that opened right outside with a lawn where I could let my dog out.

May 09, 2017

By Linda154065

Woodlands Village had a very welcoming feeling when you were there. They're very friendly and accommodating. Also there was quite an extensive activity list. We did see the facility, and we saw what's on the menu. They had two plates made of what was going to be served that day, so you could see what was going to be served in the presentation. They offered everything we were needing and more as far as coming once a week and cleaning and doing linens. Also there were quite a few laundry facilities onsite for the residents. They showed us a safety necklace that the residents will be given when they moved in. Of all the places that we have visited, I found Woodlands Village to be the most friendly and welcoming of all them. My mom is probably going to moving in within the next 2 months.

January 09, 2017

By Sandra251888

My mother stayed for three nights at the Woodlands. The people were more than nice; I have nothing but good things to say about them. However, they don't accept Medicaid. She was in a one-bedroom, repainted apartment with all brand-new appliances. They had a porch and outside area. They invited us for lunch, and the food was very good. The dining room was very pretty, too.

December 03, 2016

By Blue861542

We liked Woodlands Village. It had open, sunny rooms facing nice scenery, and it was very attractive. I remember activities there seemed to consist of getting on the buses and going on trips to local areas. The price was just a little bit too high for us.

November 24, 2016

By Frances F.

Woodlands Village is set up more like an apartment than a hospital room, and it looked more independent than anything else. The people were very nice and accommodating. It smells really good, so the food is probably really good. It seems like they had a lot of activities going on like Bingo. They were taking reservations for family for the holiday coming up to make sure that they have a place, and it seemed really nice.

August 24, 2016

By Brad050180

My uncle is at Woodlands Village, and he's comfortable. The people are very nice and accommodating. The rooms are very clean and freshly-painted; I would live in one. The food is nutritious, well-balanced, and very tasty. They do activities. The facility has beautiful surroundings.

June 16, 2016

By Franksv052521

Although within 2 months we found Dad could not live independently. The staff was wonderful, Dad had a lot of resistance felt he should live with me. Everyone felt my pain and worked real hard on helping Dad transistion. Dad is now in skilled nursing due to many setbacks with his health. But I will never forget the care and help the staff provided us.

February 22, 2015

By Karen102065150

We picked Woodlands Village, and my father moved in a month ago. My sister-in-law was looking for a facility for my mother-in-law, and she went through about 10 of them. I asked her what the best three were, then I took my dad, and we liked this one the best. The staff is awesome. The food is extremely grand, but their meals are very healthy and tasty; it was the best part of it. The rooms are beautiful although older; there are three different rooms you can pick from, and we just picked a single apartment with one bedroom and one bathroom. The dining area is well lit and very nice. They have so many activities like going on trips and bingos. I am really impressed with the people and the staff as they are super with everyone.

October 18, 2013

By Elva1

My son looked it up and he said Woodlands Village was the best there is. It seems to be pretty good and clean, not expensive, and the staff are really nice. We have been here for 3 weeks. I would recommend this facility.

September 26, 2013

By Gail14

We visited Woodlands and it was very nice and clean place. They have a lot of things going on. They offer social activities like games. They have a beauty shop there. They provide three meals a day. They offer services for taking you to the doctor or to the grocery store or go to shopping. It also had the opportunity for long term care. We were very impressed with the facility. If were to decide on a place, it's probably this place.

Questions about Woodlands Village

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Woodlands Village. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What transportation services does Woodlands Village offer to assisted living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Woodlands Village exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

If Woodlands Village accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Woodlands Village. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What transportation services does Woodlands Village offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Woodlands Village exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

What safety features or security measures does Woodlands Village offer to independent living residents?

Does Woodlands Village work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Woodlands Village

Photos of Woodlands Village

Services and Amenities of Woodlands Village

• Fee Structure Extra: Included In Rent: Basic Cable, Electric, Sewer, Water
  • Assisted Living Starting At: $1925/month
  • Independent Living Starting At: $1925/month

• Housing Extra: Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub

• Dining Extra: Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Parking: Covered

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Woodlands Village

Woodlands Village independent and assisted living retirement community is situated on fourteen acres of sprawling, landscaped grounds. You'll love our stunning, shady park and comfortable facilities. With numerous beaches, shops, golf courses and museums nearby, residents always have something new to explore.

Floor Plan

Studio: Min: 288 Square feet Max: 288 Square feet One-bedroom: Min: 640 Square feet Max: 928 Square feet Two-bedroom: Min: 928 Square feet Max: 928 Square feet

*Rates listed are based on single occupancy

Pet Policy

Holiday Retirement warmly welcomes cats and dogs at no additional fee. Please see community for details.

Office Hours