Heritage Park and Rehab Center

Reviews of Heritage Park and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Heritage Park and Rehab Center

December 30, 2013

By Thomas27

Heritage Park is a nice rehab facility. It's smaller and it's basically designed more for people that are going to be in there for a period of time to either rehab or for hospice care. It's a great place for people needing those care, but the pricing there was way more than I can afford. We were in there when my wife had some physical problems for a rehab and Medicare paid for it, but if we have to pay for it ourselves, I wouldn't look at that place. It was just too expensive. Food was fair too. However, I thought that the staff was extremely good. They were really concerned and did an excellent job with my wife. Her improvement was important to them than anything. They would keep you in the loop and we had meetings with them regarding my wife. It was just fantastic.

Services and Amenities of Heritage Park and Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Heritage Park and Rehab Center

Heritage Park and Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Bradenton, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heritage Park and Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage Park and Rehab Center