Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care

Reviews of Bradenton Oaks

Assisted Living Reviews for Bradenton Oaks

December 20, 2015

By HB2

Bradenton Oaks has been really good with my mother. It was one of the few places that I was able to check out that didn't smell bad and didn't smell like a nursing home. It had a completely different atmosphere than a nursing home would. They've got good people. I've eaten there myself, and the food seems to be better than average. They do Family Feud, bingo, and music activities.

November 11, 2015

Bradenton Oaks was excellent. The people we met were fine, very cordial, and very helpful. They did a good job explaining and answered whatever questions we needed answering. They were pretty attentive and followed up nicely. The rooms were lovely.

October 23, 2015

By Polly3

Bradenton Oaks wasn’t for us. It was not a match for my mom. The rooms were alright; they were clean, the location was nice, and the staff seemed friendly, but we didn’t really like it.

August 09, 2015

I did visit Bradenton Gardens, and it's a clean place. It's nice, but the rooms are small.

March 23, 2015

I went to Bradenton Oaks, and I liked it. I think that my neighbor would fit in there very nicely, and I don't think it is too fancy for her. This one would be her style and if I were to choose, this is the one I would have chosen. I liked where her room would be and who her caregiver would be. I met the particular caregiver who would be on that wing. I liked the fact that she could pick off of the menu; she could choose what she wanted to eat, and that would give her some independence in a place that would be taking away her independence.

August 31, 2014

We visited Bradenton Oaks, and I had a sister who lived there before, so I knew a lot about it. We liked the rooms and the setup that they had. They had convenient and nicely appointed rooms. They had two buildings. One of them was for people who needed more care, and that's where my sister-in-law was. The other building was called the tower, and they had three-room apartments, and that's where my sister lived for quite a few years. We came unannounced, and everything they showed us was very clean. The dining area was very attractive, but there was no food being served when we were there. They had a daily activity chart list on their board.

August 04, 2014

We really enjoyed Bradenton Oaks and we like it. It would be good for me because it will be closer for me, but it is farther away from my brother and sister-in-law. We wanted to check it out because we heard good things about it. We like it though. We scheduled the meeting during lunchtime so that we could check out the food. They were very welcoming and served us lunch. The room was nice. It had been recently remodeled, so it was nice. It was also in good shape.

May 29, 2014

By Elizabeth37

My mother is in Bradenton Oaks. When we go there, everybody is extremely friendly and nice. They have a choice of different things, and one thing is they have memory care where you can only have one room. Then, you can also have an apartment. The rooms are small, but the apartment, I can live in. My mother has an apartment. It makes her feel that she's on her own and independent, even though they know everything she's doing. It makes her feel good about herself. Her apartment has a living room that is big enough, and she has a dining table there, also. It has a full kitchen, a good sized bedroom, and a large bath. It has a walk-in closet in her bedroom. It is a really nice apartment. Even though she doesn't use the kitchen, I know she feels like she's on her own. It makes her feel she's not being watched all the time, even though they come in and check her. They check on her all the time, but she doesn't feel invaded. The food is delicious. In the place she was in before, the food was bland. I figured, well, because so many people have diet restrictions. which my mother does not have. She always complains that the food is terrible. Over here, last Easter Sunday, she already went to lunch even before I got there. So, I said, "Let her finish, and I'll go up her apartment." They said, "Let us sent a meal up with you." They have prime rib, and it is better than I have had in recent years at a restaurant. It just melts in your mouth. It is fantastic. I have had four or five meals there, and every single one of them was absolutely delicious. They offer activities like bingo, which my mother hates, but they have Wii games too. One day I walked there, and they were having fudge brownie sundaes and music at the same time. They have games and stuff. They have a library. They also have buses that will take them to Walmart or the public supermarket. My mother can't do that because she has dementia so she won't remember to go back to the bus, but any residents who are just a little disabled go out all the time. There are a few things they can improve on, but the prices are reasonable compared to most other places. The facility needs to be updated a little, but it is not totally bad. It can be freshened up a little bit, but the people there are more than accommodating. The staff is very nice and friendly. My mother has been down in Florida with me for four years, and from day one, all she has said is she wants to go back to Rhode Island. Even when she was living with me before I found this place, every day she said, "I want to go back to Rhode Island." Then she went to Bradenton Oaks at the beginning of March. Since she's been there, she has not once said to me "I want to go back to Rhode Island." That's what I am basing my opinion on the place on: she likes it. She seems to be doing really well over there, and it is close to me. That is another thing that I like because I go over there two or three times a week, even just to sit with her and watch TV, or we go out for a little walk around the block or something like that. It is easy to get to for me.

April 28, 2014

By David82926950

Bradenton Oaks was recommended to us, and she’s been living there for two years now. She is in the memory care area. The rooms looked very nice. It could be better, but we are on a limited budget. The food was great, and the dining room was fair enough. They have church services on Sundays. Her mobility is very limited, so she doesn’t participate in the activities.

June 20, 2012

By GAILD

i HAVE BEEN FRIENDS WITH THIS RESIDENT FOR FOUR YEARS. SHE HAS RECIEVED FANOMINAL CARE AT BRADENTIN OAKS. THE FOOD IS EXCELLENT, AND QUALITY OF CARE CARE OUTSTANDING. I WOULD POUT MY OWN MOTHER THERE!

Costs for Bradenton Oaks

Photos of Bradenton Oaks

Services and Amenities of Bradenton Oaks

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Internet Enabled Rooms

About Bradenton Oaks

Bradenton Oaks

Assisted Living and Memory Care That Provides Moments of WOW!

At Bradenton Oaks we provide a caring, comfortable atmosphere all wound up in an active and secure community. Located underneath the shade of the palm trees in Bradenton, our suburban campus is the perfect place to call home. With quality care provided in a compassionate and safe environment, there are plenty of chances to be inspired and live life your way.

An all-inclusive community with a dependable team, we help residents make the very most out of their retirement. With life-enriching activities and opportunities to explore the surrounding area, there’s so much to say WOW! about at Bradenton Oaks.

Assisted Living

We understand that our residents love living as independently as possible, that’s why we offer that little bit of assistance whenever it’s needed and more when required. Giving our residents peace of mind while providing a lifestyle that is full, surrounded by exclusive amenities and engaging programs and activities, brings us joy knowing we can provide the best of both worlds.

Memory Care

When our residents are impacted by Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia, we know that moments of joy can happen at any time. With our Montessori-based memory care program, Moments in Time, we celebrate those moments and meet our residents right where they are, combining compassionate and individualized care with bountiful opportunities for our residents to live life to the fullest.

What We Offer:

• 24-hour access to a caring team
  • Your choice of private apartment with emergency response system
  • Restaurant-style dining room and chef-prepared meals daily
  • Weekly housekeeping and linen services
  • Diverse activities program designed to enhance daily living
  • Climate-controlled air conditioning and heating
  • Complimentary scheduled transportation
  • Resident kitchen, private dining room and community fireplace
  • Supervision with activities of daily living
  • Game and activity rooms, TV lounge
  • Fitness equipment and walking paths for enhanced wellness
  • And so much more!

At Bradenton Oaks, we strive to make life better for each and every one of our residents.

Map of Bradenton Oaks