Braden River Care Center

Reviews of Braden River Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Braden River Care Center

February 27, 2012

By TRUTH IS PRICELESS

My Mom was a resident in your dementia unit since 2006. I can not begin to thank Chris, the administrator and Helen H., head nurse and the rest of your staff from 4 East unit. And also your entire staff that makes Braden River Care Center the best place in Manatee County for Nursing home needs. The care, Love and compassion she got within your facility is unfounded! She spent her last 18 hours under your care with the assistance of Tidewell Hospice, together you made it a very peaceful experience for my Mom as well as myself. The entire night and day, as staffers found out of her declining health, they stopped by to visit us both and make sure any and every need was met. I could not have asked for a more pleasant experience under the circumstances. When she did finally pass that evening, again, as word got out, staffers one by one came by and asked to say goodbye and expressed their sincere Love for my Mom. How could anyone ask and/or expect such a high standard to be met with regard to the care of their loved one? I would only hope that not only will you share my sentiments with your staff but also make a copy and proudly display it in your lobby for all to see. And use it as a tool to all prospective families considering your facility for a family member. And more importantly present it to the State Agencies that often don't realize how well your efforts far go beyond the standards put in place. ~ With my deepest Gratitude and Respect, Irene Ryan My honest review -Truth; any negative comments - non sense; care at Braden River Care Center - PRICELESS!

September 29, 2011

By keyofbee

My great aunt has been living here for the past two years and she really likes it there. I visit about two times per month. I bring my toddlers along with me and and it is not a problem. The staff is friendly and upbeat each time that I have been there. They have fairly open visiting hours (I don't remember them exactly, but I have never been refused seeing her and when she has been late getting back from family functions and events outside of the facility there is also not a problem upon her return). The rooms and public areas are decorated very nicely and the food service seems to be good there. The facility always smells nice and residents seem to be happy and have a good relationship with the staff. There are also courtyards and common areas for residents to mingle and spend time with each other or alone outside of their rooms. The staff is also quick to respond when the resident uses the call button. They also alert family/guardians to any changes and/or medical events that are minor or severe in a timely manner. The only two suggestions that I would have is to tighten security a little more. I think that it may be completely possible for someone to steal from the resident's rooms. However, the best security is also mostly undetected. I can't remember seeing cameras or security staff. The only other suggestion is to improve the exterior grounds and parking lot. The outside of the building needs some maintenance and the foliage could use some trimming to make it seem like a happier place and match the inside more.

Services and Amenities of Braden River Care Center

About Braden River Care Center

Braden River Care Center is a senior living provider in Bradenton, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Braden River Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Braden River Care Center