Colonial Assisted Living at Boynton Beach

Reviews of Colonial Assisted Living at Boynton Beach

Assisted Living Reviews for Colonial Assisted Living at Boynton Beach

July 30, 2016

By PSD

I toured this location, looking for a home for my father. I found the director very qualified and enthusiastic, but the overall Director never bothered to come out and meet us. The facility had some updating needs and there were some urine smells in the hallway. The residents did look happy, clean and well taken care. There was a very large room with the residents watching TV and they seemed engaged and loved. The staff seemed top notch. It's a decent value for a low cost in that area. I would give this place a tour. I went with another location because my father needed much more personal attention.

May 22, 2016

By amaralcynthia

Other

My mother currently lives here. Some of the appliances were out of date but when we requested for them to be changed they did so without any problem. Thank you! My mother loves watching tv and this facility has an amazing entertainment area for the residents to interact and it's close to the nursing station. We enjoy visiting her and she is happy here.

At Regal Park, we think of our residents as family and we always try and go the extra mile to ensure their stay with us is an enjoyable one.

May 17, 2016

By CherylUFUUB

My dad moved into Regal Park Assisted Living, and it was good. Everybody was very nice, helpful, and accommodating. I asked them if they could change the color of the paint in the room and freshen up some things, and they had extra furniture and rearranged it and put a refrigerator in for my dad, so it was good. We got a single, so he doesn't share it with everybody and has a double bed, two chairs, a nightstand, a dresser, a big entertainment center with drawers, a little refrigerator, and a full bath. They had a birthday party for the January through April residents, and my dad participated and they celebrated his birthday and had a good time. My dad said he likes it better than the other place he had been in. When we brought my dad there, it was lunchtime, and he didn't have lunch yet, so they served him lunch. My dad said it was fine. They had an outside patio where my dad can go to outside from his room and sit outside.

We are happy you enjoyed your visit to Regal Park. Our team is dedicated to the care and well-being of our residents, as well as creating a stimulating and active environment.

January 01, 2015

We visited Regal Park before my brother moved there. I was impressed with the facility and with the staff. They were very friendly and very helpful. They were very welcoming and forthcoming to us and showed us the whole place. It was very clean, quite new and quite large. It was really updated and was physically very attractive.

We are glad you were impressed with our team of professional and the appearance of our facility. We always want to offer our residents the best possible care.

Questions about Colonial Assisted Living at Boynton Beach

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Colonial Assisted Living at Boynton Beach. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Here at Colonial Assisted Living of Boynton Beach, residents receive the customized, high quality care they need to live fun, exciting lives. We are pleased to offer a variety of spacious private rooms and countless amenities to meet the personal needs and preferences of every senior. Unlike other senior living communities in the area, we care about the financial health of our residents. Therefore, we offer affordable rates that can give older adults the opportunity to enjoy their golden years without the financial burden.

What programs or activities does Colonial Assisted Living at Boynton Beach offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Thanks to our wide range of amenities, residents of Colonial Assisted Living of Boynton Beach are never bored. From assistance with activities of daily living and skilled nursing to nutritious meals and professional housekeeping, we truly offer it all. We offer an impressive activities schedule that allows seniors to pursue their interests and hobbies while developing strong friendships. Each and every resident will receive everything they need to live their very best life. Our beautiful new Wellness Suite was specifically designed to provide healthcare professionals who offer physical therapy, speech therapy, and other specialized services with the conducive setting they need to improve the health of our residents.

What places are near Colonial Assisted Living at Boynton Beach or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Boynton Beach is host to a wonderful beach just minutes away from the community. Residents are brought to the beach on a regular basis. There are also many restaurants in the area as well as parks. Convenient shopping is an arms reach away.

What transportation services does Colonial Assisted Living at Boynton Beach offer to assisted living residents?

We have several transport vehicles and provide transport to resident appointments, day trips and for local shopping.

What makes the chef or dining program at Colonial Assisted Living at Boynton Beach exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

There’s nothing like a great meal to make you feel at home and every meal is special experience. Our on-site chef prepares delicious meals designed to please even the pickiest palate. A registered dietician reviews each menu, ensuring the meals are just as nutritious as they are delicious. All servers are uniformed to enhance the restaurant style dining experience we provide. Luxury dining without the luxury price tag

What safety features or security measures does Colonial Assisted Living at Boynton Beach offer to assisted living residents?

By establishing several mini-communities we create a smaller, home-like feel for each guests living area, providing 24-hour supervision from caring, dedicated aides as well as third party visiting physicians and specialty medical professionals. By employing the latest technologies we carefully manage elopement risks and wandering, ensuring the safety and security of every guest.

How does Colonial Assisted Living at Boynton Beach keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Our Executive Director and resident care director are always a phone call away to all families. The community makes it a priority to have on-going wellness meetings with all families. This is the culture instituted by our Founder.

Costs for Colonial Assisted Living at Boynton Beach

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Va, Workers Comp

About Colonial Assisted Living at Boynton Beach

We are the premier affordable Assisted living community committed to providing the utmost care to seniors! The staff at Colonial Assisted Living at Boynton Beachis truly dedicated to the residents here and their quality of life. We are a fully licensed assisted living facility with a focus on memory care and alternative behavioral challenges. Our facility is designed for various stages of sub acute care and we provide for a cozy, homelike setting, while our model allows us to really serve a large population at one time.

Our mission at Regal Park Assisted Living is to ensure that seniors are able to find stability through available resources which will enrich their lives and empower them though their age. Our dedication to serve these needs, combined with the drive to do so at an absolute affordable rate, is the basis for our foundation.

Map of Colonial Assisted Living at Boynton Beach