Renaissance at the Terraces

Reviews of Renaissance at the Terraces

Assisted Living Reviews for Renaissance at the Terraces

April 19, 2015

By CharlesRev

Came to visit a friend at The Renaissance while recovering from knee surgery. First, let me state up front that I do not like health care settings in general. I've had too many bad experiences through the years related to hospital care and rehab. That said, I never realized a nursing and rehab environment as the Renaissance could be so hospitable. Had dinner with my friend. Food was actually delicious and they staff offered me a glass of wine. I thought I was at a fine hotel. Everyone smiled and literally jumped through hoops to provide assistance. The head nurse, an African American woman, was very business like but incredibly professional. Post surgery recovery is a major headache but if necessary, I cannot think of a better recovery environment then this place.

February 26, 2015

By psmsaddie

My mother was at the Renaissance for 5 days till I took her out. All I can say is that they should have saved the money they used on the high end decorations and paid for better help!!!! If you love your parent at all do not use this place!

We’re sorry to hear that your experience at The Renaissance didn’t meet your expectations. We take great pride in providing quality care for all of our residents and would love to learn more about your particular situation. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you in person. Please contact me, Jamie Fox, offline at 239-949-7853.

February 25, 2015

By Bill102549750

We visited the Terraces at Bonita Springs. It's a very big building. Somebody showed us around, and we really didn't meet any of the staff, but we just looked at the rooms. It was all very good, and it was a very upscale place. The rooms were newer and better equipped just because it is newer. It is probably a little higher class and upscale in pricing and so on. I saw the dining room, and it is very nice. As for activities, they got a little bit of everything.

February 11, 2015

We just felt that Renaissance at The Terraces was way too large for a person with memory issues. It was an impressive building, but not for a person with dementia, my mother might get lost. It was cold feeling, and it wasn't homey. The people were very nice, and it's very beautiful, but it's just way too overwhelming.

January 15, 2015

What I like about The Terraces is the fact that it is brand new and that they have a skilled nursing care and memory care unit. I did not like the one-bedroom apartment that we saw. However, they had a nice choice for those who wanted something bigger. It was a very nice facility. It was beautiful. The dining room was very nice. They have an indoor and outdoor pool and one tennis court. It was a beautiful tour. Very deluxe! I would surely recommend this facility to others.

December 09, 2014

By David96975750

Mom is now at Renaissance at the Terraces. So far it has been a good experience, and she seems to be adjusting quite well. The rooms and the apartments are nice and of decent size. You bring your own furniture as it is not furnished. The staff is very good. They are very attentive, and they have been learning her preferences with what she needs. This place has a combination of assisted and advanced nursing care.

October 22, 2014

By Caring88082050

We looked at the Renaissance. It was such a new and beautifully-appointed building, but we’d be paying more for the Italian work on the walls. It was a little high for our price range, and the rooms were a lot smaller. My husband would not maneuver within his apartment as easily. The good part is they have a swimming pool which has a ramp into it. My husband would have been able to use his walker to get down.

August 28, 2014

The Terraces at Bonita Springs is where my parents are now living. We chose this community because they offered the nicest amenities and the nicest living situation for my parents. It is brand new, only a year old. The dining room amenities are incredible. The grounds are beautiful. The services they offered are excellent. They have continuing care and they are all very suitable to what their needs were. The food is phenomenal. The service and the staff are unbelievable. They really take care to meet people's needs, to know who they are by name and to know their food preferences, i.e., allergies. The facility is absolutely beautiful. It is extremely friendly and outgoing. My parents are in an independent unit. If either of them needs assisted living or any other kind of nursing care, they offer everything.

August 13, 2014

Renaissance at the Terraces was gorgeous. It was brand new and very expensive. The woman who showed me around was very good, but I knew immediately that we could not afford that. I know one of the people from our development who moved to the Terraces and she got very, very good care there.

June 30, 2014

The Terraces at Bonita Springs is near my daughter's house. It’s beautiful, but the cost is beyond what I want to spend. They want an upfront payment, too. I saw a one-bedroom apartment with a full kitchen, bathroom, and a living room. The staff were nice. They have a gym with yoga and water aerobics, which I like.

June 25, 2014

The Terraces was way out of my price range. The whole place is gorgeous. What interests me most is its ambience, and the fact that they have continuing care. We had lunch, and the food was good. The rooms were very nice and adequate.

April 29, 2014

The Terraces at Bonita Springs is very beautiful. They have everything that you could ask for. The staff is very nice. There are times when you might think that they're a little tired, but it's a very tough job. And that's why my husband is there because I could not handle it any longer. He's very happy there.

February 01, 2014

By Bob74651850

The Terraces at Bonita Springs had everything from independent living facility to hospice. The skilled nursing and assisted living quarters were gorgeous. You could bring your own furniture in the apartments and everybody had a veranda. There were two professional chefs and the food was very delicious. They had various activities and also transportation. They had an indoor pool and the hot tub was designed for the therapy. I went to the pool for my therapy and exercise. A professional taught the exercises. The staff were wonderful people and everybody was caring.

August 07, 2013

By Marlene5

The Terraces at Bonita Springs had just completed its building and they had just started taking people in. I saw the model and met one person from marketing. They had sample rooms that you could see there. I liked it because it didn't have a huge campus. The rooms and the layout were lovely. The rooms for the activities were not in the building.

Nursing Home Reviews for Renaissance at the Terraces

July 30, 2015

By Steve110361650

The Terraces was a new community. It opened a couple of years ago. Everything was excellent. It was a highly recommended place.

Photos of Renaissance at the Terraces

Services and Amenities of Renaissance at the Terraces

• Pharma

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Renal

About Renaissance at the Terraces

At Renaissance at The Terraces, our full continuum of on-site health services gives residents and their families great comfort in knowing they have a firm plan in place for the future. All levels of care, including assisted living and memory support are open for direct admittance, with no entrance fee. Our exceptional care and life-enriching services and amenities promote a more fulfilling, stress-free life.

Renaissance Services & Amenities

• Three chef-prepared meals daily, served in a private dining room
  • Access to full continuum of on-site health care services
  • Consulting medical director
  • Registered dietician
  • Medication monitoring and administration
  • Wellness programs
  • Rehabilitative therapy services
  • State-of-the-art equipment and treatment programs
  • 24-hour security and emergency call system
  • Gated community
  • Sprinkler system and smoke detectors
  • Fire-rated and sound-resistant construction
  • Emergency power generators
  • Apartment and grounds maintenance
  • Beauty salon, barbershop and spa services
  • Housekeeping, daily bed-making and personal laundry service
  • Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
  • Accessible swimming pool
We work directly with residents and families to tailor a plan that works best according to personal needs, schedules and preferences. Together we ensure each person enjoys an enriching life with maximum independence.

Assisted Living Services & Amenities

• 24-hour licensed nurses available
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartments, complete with kitchenette and full bath
  • All utilities and basic cable provided, except telephone
  • Wi-Fi Internet access included throughout
  • Social and life enrichment activities
  • Large arts and crafts studio
  • Dedicated fitness center
  • Outdoor patio area and landscaped grounds
  • Well-appointed common areas, including TV room, library, lounge areas, media room and video room with Wii
  • Scheduled transportation available

Renaissance's thoughtfully designed memory support program promotes choice and independence in a safe, secure and familiar environment. Our passionate staff is committed to creating positive experiences for residents with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia.

Memory Support Services & Amenities

• 24-hour certified nurse aide assistance
  • Secure environment
  • Dedicated professionals, specially trained to care for those with memory loss
  • Personalized care plans tailored to meet unique needs and preferences
  • Spacious, private studio apartments with full private bath
  • All utilities provided, including basic cable and local telephone service
  • Memory boxes to help residents locate their apartment independently
  • Large activity common spaces designed to promote social interaction
  • Enclosed courtyard for safe outdoor activities such as walking and family visits
  • Interactive and socially stimulating programming

If you or someone you know could benefit from the quality care and exceptional service at Renaissance, we encourage you to schedule a personal appointment. We understand choices related to health care matter, and our trained professionals are here to help guide you through the process. Let them answer all your questions and explain our residential options, care programs and life-enriching amenities. It's all here at the area's newest, most comprehensive senior living community.

Map of Renaissance at the Terraces