Menorah House

Reviews of Menorah House

Nursing Home Reviews for Menorah House

May 18, 2015

By residentredhead

I would suggest families visit this facility at night. What happens in this facility at night is much different from what goes on during the day. My sister was recently in here. She told us at night staff did not respond promptly to calls to go to the bathroom and when they did they were rough and abusive with her. After talking with management they assured us this problem would be handled. Just a few days ago my sister and her son witnessed the nighttime cna yell and raise her hand to an elderly female patient because she didn't completely cover her mouth when she coughed. The next night the same patient,who was my sister's roommate, after continuously calling for assistance to get to the bathroom got herself up and made it to the bathroom. The woman fell in the bathroom and lay there calling for help for a long period of time. My sister tried to call help for her too. When someone finally did come to help the woman my sister was told to shut her mouth about the incident. She was told she better not say anything. Needless to say, my sister will not be returning to this place. Don't be fooled by what you see during the day.

March 04, 2015

By athletikmale

I recently had a loved one at this facility for a fractured hip. The nursing staff was caring and the rehab staff was amazing. He received his medication on time and nursing time response was above average. He is back home and back to his old routine! I would definitely recommend a friend or family member.

December 24, 2013

By Roberta Ann

My Dad was in this facility for rehab after back surgery for stenosis. They were kind & considerate, gave him his medications on time, he got the physical therapy he needed to help him recuperate. Previously, he was in another facility that was quite the opposite. The food was even good! I appreciate that there is a place of this quality when needed.

August 15, 2013

By Chime52

Caring and attentive, good meals!

Services and Amenities of Menorah House

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Menorah House

Menorah House is a senior living provider in Boca Raton, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Menorah House for more details on services and rates.

Map of Menorah House