Sonata Boca Raton

Reviews of Sonata Boca Raton

Assisted Living Reviews for Sonata Boca Raton

May 23, 2013

By Caring 3217

I visited Homewood because as soon as my parents sold their house, they would move in a facility. The place was not overly large, the size was just right. The rooms were small and fairly clean. The staff were good and friendly.

October 15, 2012

By valmontvalmont,msw

This facility is located in Boca Raton not far from major highways and shopping centers. This facility is absolutely beautiful and gives you the exclusive feeling. Nursing stations are hidden away so it really does not give you the nursing home feelings. I especially loved the dining room area and the way the staff members provided residents with a menu versus just bringing out preorder meals. The staff really looked like they catered to the residents and knew the needs of all their residents. I really enjoyed this facility.

July 13, 2012

By daughter14

Great facility for advanced dementia and Alzheimer's patients. Staff is well trained and truly cares about residents. Activities geared towards pateints cognitive levels.

July 31, 2011

By officecenter

Hey this is a great center that everyone should check out if in the area. The city around it is beautiful, the hospital is nearby less than 3 miles away. The people working there could not be nicer. My family toured this place for our grandfather but decided for him to live in Orlando instead due to being closer to family homes but if this area would have been right for us he would have been staying here. They offer assisted living, in home care, short term care respite, alzheimer's care, and hospice. The rate if I recall is 6230 per month for assisted living, in home care is mid 3000 range. It has patio courtyard, 24 hour security 1 and 2 bedrooms couples living together is fine. I would recommend this place for anyone who has an elder and wants them to be happy and living in a good condition that is not like a hospital but more like living at your own home. Beautiful scenery and nice nurses and staff.

June 22, 2011

By LlyweCaptain

While staying at Boca Raton, Florida at my friend's apartment, we had been to visit his Grand Parents at Homewood. My friend told me that his Grand Parents searched for an Assisted Living Facility for almost two months and they were fully satisfied with Homewood in their first visit itself. Me too got really impressed while we visited Homewood. There his Grand Parents were very comfortable in a nice apartment with all facilities and they had many friends of their age and taste. And there were a medical team who were always vigilent and they were monitoring all the inhabitants every day. It was a very nice place and I too wished to spend time there in my retired life.

Costs for Sonata Boca Raton

Photos of Sonata Boca Raton

Services and Amenities of Sonata Boca Raton

About Sonata Boca Raton

Through innovative features, a homelike environment and impeccable design, Sonata Boca Raton Assisted Living & Memory Care is committed to ensuring our residents receive an experience that truly reflects the Sonata Senior Living high standards of care and service.

We’ve redefined the care we provide, focusing on a single purpose of helping residents feel as much like themselves as possible. We truly value their abilities and proactively foster meaningful living.

From our safety features to our kind and compassionate team of dementia-certified caregivers and staff, Sonata Boca Raton has everything your loved one needs to feel safe, happy, and right at home.

Our Serenades Select Memory Care neighborhoods are highly functional, homelike and comfortable alternatives to traditional memory care facilities. Unlike other communities, we offer a hassle-free, vibrant lifestyle fueled by our signature programming and delivered by our high-trained, dementia certified and caring staff.

Each memory care staff member extensively trains to obtain the highest level of certification for Teepa Snow’s Positive Approach to CareTM (PAC). One of America’s most respected leaders in Alzheimer’s education, Teepa Snow’s approach includes optimizing abilities by focusing on what remains instead of what’s been lost, and integrates resident’s life stories into their daily care and routine for consistent positive interactions.

We offer a beautiful Assisted Living and Alzheimer’s and dementia care community for seniors. Our loving staff redefines life for residents, respecting their individuality, and allowing them to live life more meaningfully.

Map of Sonata Boca Raton