Banyan Place of Boca Raton

Reviews of Banyan Place of Boca Raton

Assisted Living Reviews for Banyan Place of Boca Raton

July 17, 2017

By Howie

I loved Banyan Place. My visit there was excellent. First of all, the guy that ran the show was totally willing to give any information. He actually gave me what websites to look at on their inspection and things. I thought it was great. One of the smartest things that I saw was that there was no carpeting in the rooms. They were all wood floors, and I thought it was a genius move because it was so much easier to stumble on a carpet. It thought it was a brilliant move. The guy that I was touring with knew their names, and he asked them how they were. Plus, one of the gentlemen in the elevator asked why I was there. I said I was taking a tour of the place, and he said, "If you don't like this place, something is wrong with you." The dining area was great. The menu looked fabulous. He actually brought the chef out to meet me. The Banyan Place was the first place I would go. The room and the environment of the community looked great. I did not get any negative feel at all.

November 02, 2016

By Allen105564

Banyan Place is an excellent place. It's very clean and tidy, and has really nice and friendly staff. They had excellent food, and they offer breakfast and dinner. The apartments are not as big, but it will work out better for our needs. The place is privately owned, not a conglomerate, and it gets personal attention by the owner who is on the premises every day. The appearance of the place is just good, and first impression is we're very happy.

Independent Living Reviews for Banyan Place of Boca Raton

October 13, 2016

By Terri263741

I did go to Banyan Place. I like it but my mom didn’t. When I went, I saw nicer apartments. My mom went after I did, but she didn’t see such nice apartments. There was a salon. It seemed like they had a schedule of activities, but I didn’t see any going on. The dining area was nice.

August 16, 2016

By Eve M

I am so fortunate that my mother has been residing at Banyan Place for the past 2 years. She has a spacious apartment and enjoys delicious, balanced meals. There is a wide range of daily activities, entertainment,and outings appealing to different tastes. The staff is caring and attentive and Banyan Place has provided my mother a welcoming, safe and comfortable community. I couldn't have hoped for more. Weekday bus service is included for shopping and for attending local appointments by a caring driver. The wellness center has a helpful nurse, pharmacy delivery, and visiting doctors. I can relax knowing my mother is well taken care of.

July 27, 2016

By AS364047

Banyan Place was very nice. It was kind of slow and we waited a long time, but everybody was really nice, and it was very clean. The dining room looked like a restaurant. I liked it. It's a very open space so people could see each other. They didn't have much entertainment there. They had a place to watch TV, a reading area, and chess.

February 10, 2016

By Marilyn21189450

I would not recommend Banyan Place. I didn’t like it for me because I’m not at a stage where I needed a walker. I saw a lot of handicapped people walking with walkers or in wheelchairs. The rooms didn’t look updated too.

October 09, 2013

By Stephanie15

I chose the Banyan Place because of the people, the food and the cleanliness. The staff is unbelievably nice. They always say hello and if they see you trying to do something they'll stop and ask, "Can I help you?" If you need something done, they'll do it immediately. There's lots of activities here, they have movie nights, bingo, jewelry making which is really nice because the jewelry that the person brings here is really good quality.

Questions about Banyan Place of Boca Raton

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Banyan Place of Boca Raton. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

At Banyan Place residents enjoy the many daily activities with their friends and neighbors and experience care free, affordable retirement living as it was meant to be. After breakfast in the dining room, residents may choose to join their friends in an exercise class. Later in the morning, they may board our bus for a scheduled trip to the 5th Avenue Mall, shopping at Publix, CVS. Afternoon activities range from card games, discussion groups, Bingo, and movies to a weekly happy hour providing entertainment and desserts. Evening activities start with a delicious four-course dinner in the Dining Room followed by social activities. Each month we provide an elegant dining experience complete with shrimp cocktail, prime rib, and twice baked potatoes - as just one example!

What programs or activities does Banyan Place of Boca Raton offer to enrich residents' well-being?

At Banyan Place Assisted Living, no two residents are alike, and we help each person manage their daily activities, medications, and overall wellness. An individualized plan is created to help each resident receive the appropriate level of support while fostering independence. In addition, we offer a wide-variety of activities and entertainment options including; worship services, exercise, trivia, bingo, arts & crafts, salon services, reading, outings, and much more!

What places are near Banyan Place of Boca Raton or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Nestled in the heart of East Boca Raton; just minutes from the beaches. Banyan Place Boca Raton offers easy access to renowned shopping, restaurants, museums, parks, and entertainment in picturesque Boca Raton.

What transportation services does Banyan Place of Boca Raton offer to assisted living residents?

Our scheduled transportation system provides service to local doctors, clinics and hospital programs.

What makes the chef or dining program at Banyan Place of Boca Raton exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

What safety features or security measures does Banyan Place of Boca Raton offer to assisted living residents?

Emergency Nurse Call System with 24/7/365 Security and Video Surveillance

How does Banyan Place of Boca Raton keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Banyan Place has been caring for seniors in Boca Raton since 2000, and and we partner with families and loved ones to develop an individualized plan to help each resident manage their daily activities, medications, and overall wellness. We also provide monthly newsletters detailing the schedule of activities happening at Banyan Place.

Costs for Banyan Place of Boca Raton

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

About Banyan Place of Boca Raton

At Banyan Place, a Senior Retirement Community in Boca Raton, Florida, you can enjoy a retirement lifestyle offering comfort, convenience and safety at a very affordable cost. In addition, all that east Boca Raton offers is right outside your front door. Banyan Place is close to shopping, beaches, Florida Atlantic University programs, theatre, medical offices and Boca Regional, one of the top rated hospitals in the country. From our friendly family of residents to our caring staff, Banyan Place takes great pride in providing residents (and their families) with the finest affordable independent retirement living in Southeast Florida. If supplemental medical care should be needed we participate with many professional Home Health Care agencies.

After breakfast in the dining room you may choose to join your friends in an exercise class. Later in the morning you may board our bus for a scheduled trip to the 5th Avenue Mall, shopping at Publix, CVS and take advantage of the many exceptional dining opportunities throughout the Boca area for lunch and socialization. In addition, our scheduled transportation system provides service to local doctors, clinics and hospital programs.

Afternoon activities offered range from card games, discussion groups, Bingo, movies to a weekly happy hour providing entertainment and desserts. Evening activities start with a delicious four course dinner in the Dining Room followed by social activities. Each month we provide an elegant dining experience complete with shrimp cocktail, prime rib and twice baked potatoes as just one example!

One of the major concerns facing many seniors today is outliving their financial resources. At Banyan Place the low monthly fee allows you the opportunity to stretch your retirement dollars and remain financially independent for a much longer period of time. Enjoy affordable retirement living at Banyan Place in beautiful Boca Raton, Florida.

Map of Banyan Place of Boca Raton