Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community

Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living

2751 NE 183rd Street, Aventura, FL 33160
Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community

November 12, 2015

My mom's apartment at Imperial Club is very spacious. The place has a swimming pool, a hairdresser, and a movie room. Overall, the facility is very nice.

February 10, 2015

By Sylvia Rosenwasser

Comment: After almost losing my mind trying to take care of a very difficult, combative and negative mother, her situation came to a head and I was able to place her at the Imperial Club. I did my due diligence about a year before, visiting several places as well as researching keeping her in her home with round the clock assistance, knowing it would be only a matter of time before ALF placement would be a necessity. Even though meds were prescribed, mother never took them, refused to have food delivery, walked around in dirty clothes, refused to have her cleaning lady wash her clothes, not maintain the house properly, unable to handle her finances, fighting me the entire time, hallucinating, etc. I am an only child so no one to spread the joy around. On the good side, no one to have to get permission from either other than the one needing assistance. Maintaining mother at home would have been a challenge. She would have accused, fought with and refused to listen to any assistant, creating more drama in a topsy turvy life. Enter the Imperial Club. The facilities, the attending staff, nursing and administration have given mother the care, food, medication and companionship she was sorely missing. And for me, a new lease on life knowing how well taken care of she is. Because they oversee every aspect of her care, and of course ensuring she takes her meds, she is pleasant, non-combative and very well fed. Hallucinations are still part of her but hey, they are her parents, my dad, her brother so all good people! I can't say enough good things about the Imperial Club.

June 30, 2014

Imperial Club doesn't smell like a nursing home. The facility is very nice, very good, and very well kept. They have a kitchenette and bathroom, but they don’t have balconies, which is a minus from my standpoint. The staff were nice, pleasant, and welcoming. The other downside is there is no storage in the apartment, no closet, practically.

June 07, 2013

By caring1199

My mother was in the Imperial Club for four years. It primarily is a senior facility, but it has two floors that are probably considered assisted living. It has fifteen floors and the facility is well taken care of. They have good entertainment. The food is excellent there. They have a very good menu and they allow the residents to choose what they want to eat by filling out a form a week in advance. Their meals get customized and delivered according to what they requested. I had some issues with their location, the traffic around their area, their limited parking, and they only had two elevators for those fifteen floors. But as far as the arrangement, it looks like it could be a resort hotel. It's well maintained and again the food is excellent, but as far as medical care, it doesn't go into the detail that my mom is getting right now.

October 25, 2011

By dmatarazzo

I would like to begin by saying that I feel assured and comfortable knowing that my 82-year-old grandmother is living in an apartment here. Not only does the cost of rent cover all the necessary amenities, such as light, and water. But the staff on hand is caring and great. The available housekeeping three times a week is a huge plus seeing as my grandmother has reduced mobility. The staff is always very punctual about her medication and truly caring for her. Every time I have been to visit her I get the occasional complaint about not seeing her enough, but apart from that she appears to love the place. With a vast amount of social activities provided by the staff and even local area transportation for her, she never seems to have a complaint. The staff is always courteous and very informative on our visits. The food appears to be very appealing and the snacks and beverages available throughout the day ensure that my dear grandmother never passes a thirsty or hungry moment. I would most definitely recommend this assisted living facility for any and all in the southern Florida area.

Independent Living Reviews for Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community

May 03, 2017

By Paulette855770

Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community was a very nice place and perfect for what I need. It was excellent and clean, and the residents were busy doing activities. The bedrooms were perfect and didn’t have a full kitchen, but the place had a lovely dining area. The staff was very accommodating and very friendly. The residents were having a good time. I liked that they had a lot of social activities. I loved their library; it was stacked with books and perfect for me.

October 20, 2015

Imperial Club was very nice and active. It’s in a very busy location. It was about two or three blocks from the mall if you are independent and you wanted to go to a movie, and do some shopping. That was very pleasant. It was a good neighborhood. Their activities were very good. Their apartments were complete. They didn’t have washers and dryers but they did offer a laundry service. The facility has about 12 floors in it, only three are assisted. They had a lot of entertainment, people come to entertain a couple of nights a week and they had movies every night.

Thank you so much for the review. I just wanted to clarify that we have coin laundry for the residents on the 2nd floor and we also offer wash and fold for $2.00 a lb. We do complimentary linens, towels and sheets with the residents' weekly housekeeping. Sincerely, Sandi Gil - Marketing Director Imperial Club

March 11, 2015

By Allan6

My dad stayed at Imperial Club for two and a half months. It's an excellent facility across the board. Everything was wonderful. The people are very warm. The activities are great, and the place was clean. A perfect record. He had a one bedroom apartment, and it was very nicely done. They give you room service once a week. They have piano music where a guy comes in to play the piano. They have bingo, restaurant outings, and free market outings. They have their own bus that takes people to doctors. They have a swimming pool, an exercise room, and their own beauty salon where you can have your nails and hair done along the premise. The food is very, very good, and they serve three meals. The only negative for me is that you have to be there at a certain time between 7 and 9 in the morning, 11 to 1 in the afternoon, and 4 to 6 at night. I find that it is too early. It’s a very well kept facility. They have parking underneath and parking in front of the place. They also have pools that are nicely kept. They have tablets outside where people can sit. It's very tropical with a lot of trees; it's a nice setting. The only problem there is that they only have two elevators.

October 24, 2014

By mrzzz

I have only been here in Imperial Club for two months, but what I’ve seen seems fine. It’s a one bedroom apartment with a living room, a small little kitchen, bathroom, and a bedroom. The food they have was good, but there were bad days too. The dining room is setup like a restaurant; it’s very nice. You have a menu, and you choose what you want for each meal. There are all kinds of activities like swimming and exercise cycle.

Questions about Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community

What programs or activities does Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community offer to enrich residents' well-being?

We offer a wide range of programs and services for all residents to enjoy. Our mission is to help residents remain active and engaged – intellectually, socially, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Imperial Club offers frequent exercise programs, health programs, transportation, activities, events, religious services, and much more! We also have a Partners In Care program which brings healthcare providers on-site regularly.

What places are near Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Located in the heart of Aventura, Imperial Club is close to everything. The City of Aventura is a dynamic place with a high quality of life and excellent services. The area supports senior living with world-class shopping, healthcare, parks, businesses, arts and cultural destinations, transportation, golf, and much more. With a spectacular waterfront setting and an average 252 days of sunshine throughout the year, it is easy to see why so many people call Aventura home! There are numerous banks, stores, restaurants, and many other outlets within walking distance!

What transportation services does Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community offer to assisted living residents?

We provide private, professional and dependable transportation services to our residents to select locations in the Aventura/North Miami area. Our transportation program is a real benefit for residents who wish to remain active and lead independent lives in the community. Day trips and group outings are common place for our residents and our many active social groups and clubs within our community often take advantage of this service for Baseball games, Shopping trips, and many other activities. In addition, the free Aventura Express shuttle system stops at Imperial Club and connects residents with points of interests like the Aventura Mall, Aventura Community Recreation Center, the Aventura Arts and Cultural Center, and the North East Branch of Miami-Dade Library, to name a few. Complimentary valet service is available as well as complimentary parking for residents who wish to utilize their own vehicles.

What makes the chef or dining program at Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

We have an exceptional culinary program, lead by our Executive Chef, Julia, who comes to us from well-known kitchens in New York City and Miami. Additionally, we source fresh local fruits, vegetables, breads, and other products and cook fresh in our kitchen from multiple deliveries per week, using traditional recipes. We also offer menus catered to low sodium, diabetic, vegetarian, and other specialized diets!

What safety features or security measures does Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community offer to assisted living residents?

Imperial Club features restricted access to the building. Visitors must check in at the front desk and present a government ID. Additionally, we have complimentary valet so that one may enter the building directly (without being in a parking lot and walking), we have 24/7 staff presence, limited cameras, overnight courtesy officers, and other features to help deter crime. We're also in a very nice area of town with great neighbors and a responsive police department if ever needed!

How does Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Families are encouraged to visit the community with the residents. We also feature regular email updates (opt-in), and families are always welcome to meet with the administration and service teams, attend town-hall meetings, or visit with their loved ones as desired. We may also perform well-person checks (limitations apply) if needed.

If Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We welcome your pets! Dogs and cats are welcome (subject to limitations), and there is ample space outside and in the neighborhood for walking your pets.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

What transportation services does Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

Does Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Our knowledgeable staff are committed to helping residents age in place. Our objective is to help ensure residents have access to all programs and services available to ensure their health is a priority. Our partnership with Jewish Community Services of South Florida (“JCS”) allows residents to access a multitude of health care and other services designed for seniors of all faiths - right from their home at Imperial Club!

Costs for Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community

Photos of Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community

Services and Amenities of Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community

• Entry Fee Cost: 2000

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

• Licenses: Florida

About Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community

Welcome to Imperial Club, Aventura's finest Independent and Assisted Living rental retirement communities. Our all-inclusive retirement lifestyle is designed for you to be able to live in maintenance-free comfort, which frees you to retire on your terms. No longer will you be burdened with home ownership or the isolation of living alone.

Offering Independent, Independent Plus, and Assisted Living, allows us to serve our residents as their needs change throughout retirement.

Discover the all-inclusive retirement lifestyle at Imperial Club. We are proud to provide a wide variety of services & amenities to make your retirement the best it can be.

• Large, spacious apartments (some of the largest in the area). Bay (water) and city views available
  • Trained, experienced staff and on-site care-givers
  • 24-hour service and staff presence in a controlled access environment
  • On-site access to medical providers
  • Exciting and engaging on-site activities
  • Complimentary transportation (some restrictions apply)

Nestled in the heart of Aventura. Easy access to US1/Biscayne for visiting mom and dad. Within minutes to major shopping, restaurants, transportation, medical facilities and more.

Map of Imperial Club Independent and Assisted Living Community