Life Care Center of Altamonte Springs

Reviews of Life Care Center of Altamonte Springs

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center of Altamonte Springs

April 30, 2015

By Stacy6

I had to get my mother to a nursing home. She went downhill, so we couldn't do the home care. It was the Life Care Center of Altamonte. There are several Life Care Centers, and I found the one in Altamonte was the nicest. The staff was excellent. I checked out several nursing homes, and it was way above all of them. They had lots of activities, but my mother wasn't at the stage to participate. The rooms were very clean, but not really spacious.

September 08, 2014

My dad's room at Life Care Center was nice though you have to share a room with somebody else. Because of hard of hearing people in the facility, the noise level from the television blends from the room across the hall. We were upset about him being subjected to that noise. They did have a very good rehabilitative eating program for the residents who had stopped eating. They encourage them and they really work hard to get them eating again.

November 16, 2012

By Rhonda1

We have placed my mother-in-law in Life Care Center of Altamonte Springs. She had been in there previously for her rehab so she wanted to go back there. We're very satisfied with the staff. It's a very cheerful atmosphere. The rooms are adequate and very clean. My husband ate there today and he said the food was above average.

About Life Care Center of Altamonte Springs

Life Care Center of Altamonte Springs is a senior living provider in Altamonte Springs, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center of Altamonte Springs for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Altamonte Springs