Shipley Manor

Reviews of Shipley Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Shipley Manor

May 18, 2012

By chiclet9

My Great Grandmother was constantly ignored. They were consistantly late bringing meals, sometimes she would eat at nine at night, which is unacceptable with her medication. They would take the residents on trips and expect them to walk around at a normal pace. My great grandmother walked with a walker and needed four steps for every one step of a normal person. The staff was rude, unfriendly and downright mean. I would never reccomend this facility to anyone EVER! It had to be the most demeaning place on the planet, and if I had any control over where she was I would have removed her from the facility immediately. I feel she would have lived a lot longer if she was treated like a human being, and not a dog!

Independent Living Reviews for Shipley Manor

• Low Salt
  • Renal
  • Vegetarian

• About Shipley Manor

Shipley Manor offers compassionate senior care in Wilmington, DE. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Shipley Manor shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Wilmington, DE.

Map of Shipley Manor