Brandywine Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

1 Review Write a review

Nursing Home Reviews for Brandywine Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

April 13, 2012

By EmilyH1

About 2 years about my great aunt had a terrible fall and went to stay at Brandywine. Since she was like a grandmother to me growing up I was very concerned about her getting the best care. the second I walked in I knew I had nothing to worry about. Not only was the facility extremely clean and well taken care of, but the staff was incredibly friendly. The place itself was very cheery and had a nice vibe. All of the patients living there looked very happy and were so nice. The workers knew all of the patients names and really seemed to love taking care of and working with the patients. Never once did I ever feel like my aunt wasn't getting the attention she needed. Every time I went to visit her she was happy and very well taken care of. Also, I really liked that they let me bring her dog by to visit her. They also let her decorate her room and make it a lot more homey. Being surrounded by pictured of friends and family really made her feel much more comfortable. I really can't thank them enough for all of the care they gave to my great aunt.

About Brandywine Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Brandywine Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Wilmington, Delaware that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Brandywine Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brandywine Nursing and Rehabilitation Center