The Summit

Reviews of The Summit

Assisted Living Reviews for The Summit

May 26, 2017

By gloria606418

The Summit was fairly new and huge. It's beautiful and gorgeous and offers everything that I need, like meals and cleaning. The staff was wonderful and nice. The residents all looked like nice people and spoke to strangers. It was a nice experience, and if I could afford it, I'd be there. It's wonderful, and everything's good.

November 29, 2016

By Angie352365

We saw The Summit, which would be second on our list. It was a bit expensive but very new and had a lot of activities and everything. It is a little bit out of my parents' way.

January 25, 2016

By Timothy B.

The Summit is brand new. Everything is very open and very light. It has a lot of windows. It is very nicely decorated. The dining area has a number of windows too and very bright. The rooms are very light, bright and in good size with high ceilings. They have a small van so they do shopping and excursions periodically. They also have bingo, periodically, they have entertainers come in with music and other things my mother will be interested in. It is in a residential neighborhood. We talk mostly to the marketing director, but as we go around, she introduces us several aides and nurses. They all seem very friendly. They all know the residents names. I will recommend them to others.

Costs for The Summit

Services and Amenities of The Summit

• Get Costs

About The Summit

The Summit is a senior living provider in Hockessin, Delaware that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Summit for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Summit