4 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Des Moines, WA

Also serving communities of Auburn.

Wesley Homes Des Moines

816 S. 216th Street , Des Moines, WA
Mark: "We chose Wesley Homes Des Moines for Mom. They give her lots of opportunities, lots of good care, and oversight. They have a good library, social activities like board games, Bingo, and excursions. They also have their own activities on th... (read more)

Judson Park

23600 Marine View Drive S, Des Moines, WA
Heroneus Merkin: "When I contacted Jeri, the Case Manager at Judson Park, she was unsure that they could provide a positive outcome for my friend. There was a valid question about my friend's ability to survive even a few more days. I presented my case f... (read more)

Wesley Homes Lea Hill

32049 109Th Place SE, Auburn, WA
MB: "Wesley Homes Lea Hill was a very classy place. It's a very nice, clean, and lovely place, very large and very well kept up, but it was too expensive for me. It just looked very nice to live in. They had trips and activities going on that w... (read more)

Pacific Elderly Care

1906 Edmonds Drivie South East, Renton, WA
Pacific Elderly Care is an adult family home care licensed by the Washington state Department of Social and Health Services to provide care for seniors. We are dedicated to offering a comfortable, respectful, friendly, and loving family-lik... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Des Moines area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 16 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Des Moines area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Des Moines area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.