4 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Fairfax County, VA

Greenspring

7410 Spring Village Drive, Springfield, VA
Greenspring is near Hooes Road Park, Interstate 95 and Nova Hospital in Springfield, Virginia. Visitors say the staff is helpful and attentive and the facility is like a little village. Three meals a day are served, and community members ca... (read more)

Goodwin House Bailey's Crossroads

3440 South Jefferson Street, Falls Church, VA
Peggy: "Goodwin House Bailey's Crossroad was very lovely. I was received by the staff extremely well. The gentleman who gave us the briefing and the tour was incredible. We saw people in the art studio working on art projects, we visited the gym a... (read more)

The Virginian

9229 ARLINGTON BLVD, Fairfax, VA
anonymous105869350: "Virginian was a very big, very nice, very good, and beautiful facility. The dining area was fine. My husband was there for physical therapy, and they had a terrific staff. It was great. They really helped him. I was very happy with our exp... (read more)

Vinson Hall Retirement Community

6251 Old Dominion Drive, Mclean, VA
may258072: "I visited Vinson Hall and was very impressed with it. A young lady gave the tour who was very efficient, very professional, and very friendly. The dining room areas seemed very pleasant. It looked very good. I liked what I saw."
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Fairfax County area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 18 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Fairfax County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Fairfax County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.