5 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Dallas County, TX

Edgemere

8523 Thackery St, Dallas, TX
Ann: "Edgemere had four levels of care, but we were visiting the independent level. It's very expensive, but I liked it a lot. It had beautiful walkways within the grounds and there were gardens around the walkways. There was a very quiet place ... (read more)

2016

C. C. Young

4847 West Lawther Drive, Dallas, TX
execusuite: "This community is like a resort and I'm very impressed with the employees and staff here. It's not a typical assisted living and not a "nursing home". There are so many activities and events here to keep everyone busy and active. I was esp... (read more)

Presbyterian Village North - Joyce Hall

8600 Skyline Drive, Dallas, TX
Pam110810050: "My mom will be moving in Presbyterian Village North. The staff is very accommodating. The apartments are very nice. It is currently being remodeled. The dining room is very nice. We tried the food, and it was very good. "

Grace Presbyterian Village

550 E. Ann Arbor, Dallas, TX
Grace Presbyterian Village is a retirement, rehabilitation and assisted living facility located in Desoto, Texas, near Five Mile Creek and the VA North Texas Healthcare System. Residents and visitors note the facility's landscaped gardens, ... (read more)

Greenway Village

948 Wiggins Parkway, Mesquite, TX
Philip16: "My wife and I live at Greenway Village - Christian Care Center in the independent living area, but they do have assisted, memory care, and rehab facilities, too. They offer different activity programs, and housekeeping is excellent. "
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Dallas County area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 16 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Dallas County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Dallas County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.