3 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Austin, TX

Also serving communities of Georgetown, New Braunfels.

The Plaza at Querencia

2500 Barton Creek Blvd, Austin, TX
Ann121252150: "I referred to Querencia as a docked cruise ship. It was ultra lovely in every respect, but I just could not afford it. It’s a life care so there was a heavy entrance fee, and then the monthly fee was pretty average or a little high average... (read more)

Longhorn Village

3204 University Club Drive, Austin, TX
Virginia W.RICQL: "I visited Longhorn Village, which was further away from central Austin than I wanted to be, but other than that, it was an excellent facility. I have a number of friends who live there, and they're all very happy with it. The staff was fin... (read more)

Westminster

4100 Jackson Avenue, Austin, TX
noneofmyrespect: "Not good at keeping their word,stuck up environment,very disrespectful."

At A Glance

There are 3 of continuing care retirement communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,199 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Austin area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 17 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Austin area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Austin area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.