5 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Nashville, TN

Also serving communities of Hermitage, Brentwood, Murfreesboro.

Richland Place

500 Elmington Ave, Nashville, TN
srn1953: "I visited my Grandmother at Richland Place in Nashville, TN and it seemed less like an assisted living facility and more like an extremely luxurious full-service apartment complex. The lobby and public areas are beautiful, There is a gorge... (read more)

Blakeford at Green Hills

11 Burton Hills Blvd, Nashville, TN
Caringheart1: "The Blakeford is a step above the many nursing homes I visited, when selecting a facility for my M om. She is 90 and broke her hip. The facility is clean and does not have the smell of a nursing home. The food is great and the staff atten... (read more)

The Meadows

8044 Coley Davis Rd., Nashville, TN
Villemom: "Could not have had a better experience for my father's passing. Staff worked well with Alive Hospice and made him and my mother very comfortable hours before taking his last breath. Communication seems wonderful for them from administrati... (read more)

The Heritage at Brentwood

900 Heritage Way, Brentwood, TN
BDavis66: "I have lived at the Heritage for 11 years, ever since it opened. Deciding to live here is the best decision I’ve ever made. It is without doubt the most welcoming place I have ever experienced, and both residents and staff are wonderful. T... (read more)

McKendree Village

4347 Lebanon Rd, Hermitage, TN
Jerry: "My in-laws are at Mckendree Village. I think it's wonderful and it's one of the lowest priced communities that we found. It's one of the few places we could find where my in-laws could live together. They have everything on-site. They have... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Nashville area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the Nashville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 continuing care retirement communities communities in the Nashville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.