3 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in West Columbia, SC

Also serving communities of Lexington, Chapin.

Still Hopes

1 Still Hopes Dr., West Columbia, SC
An Unhappy Family: "It has been months since my Dad was at Still Hopes so I hope things have changed since then. The rehab was pathetic. Most of the therapist were either on their phones or watching the tv. My Dad had been in other rehab facilities where he g... (read more)

Laurel Crest

100 Joseph Walker Dr., West Columbia, SC
Susan146212: "I guess we are going to be pretty happy with Laurel Crest. We have already moved my parents in and everything seems to be working just fine. The staff has all been there for a very long time. They have a beautiful dining facility. They jus... (read more)

Presbyterian Home of South Carolina

2817 Ashland Rd., Columbia, SC
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the West Columbia area find the continuing care retirement communities community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 8 reviews of continuing care retirement communities communities in the West Columbia area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 continuing care retirement communities communities in the West Columbia area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.